Handmade Leather Seats

I do the occasional wallet also....hand sewn.
photo-28.jpg

photo-26.jpg

photo-25.jpg

Very nice work Jim!!! I'll be talking to you (soon as I get caught up!) about some production work... I need that leather work on my seats man!!!

$250 pan included. I would let the one with the flaw go for $150 with springs

Posted via Mobile

I'd buy the one with the flaw to support a forum member. If you still have it shoot me the dimensions so I can make sure it will work, and a price without springs, as I'll be running a leaf spring.

Thanks.

Talk about skill! So if I were to ship you my pan and foam, how much to cover it? Lets say dark brown leather (nothing fancy)? Ive been toying with the idea of just covering it with that multi colored poncho looking material but these are sweet!

Typically I like do use my own foam. Solo seats usually run around the $250 area. Something like that last picture was right in that ballpark. Thanks for the compliments !!

Posted via Mobile

Hello Jim
i'm in the market for a seat and just starting my xs650 build. Please let me know what you have for Dirt Cheap as you mentioned in you note. Thanks Jack.

Im now offering Ppads for XS's, they are designed to fit the smaller width tires. $100+shipping black or tan, white or black thread, all hand sewn. Buy a seat and a Ppad and I will do a package deal $325 for a matching solo and Ppad.

photo-112.jpg

photo-113.jpg

photo-111.jpg

Back