For Sale - Handmade leather solo seats $200 each plus shipping

Ranger

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Thinning out my inventory. I have 4 of my handmade leather solo seats that I'm selling at a discount on a first-come, first-served basis. I retail these for $250 each, but I'm selling off the 3 brown ones for $200 each, and the black one for $175, as it has a couple of small imperfections in the leather. Prices do not include shipping. I accept Paypal.

These seats are hand cut, hand dyed, hand formed, and hand stitched in my workshop in Texas. They are made up of 2 thicknesses of 8-9oz cowhide (nice and heavy), stitched together over closed cell neoprene foam (which doesn't absorb water) and a 10 ga. steel seat pan.

These seats have 5/16" threaded mounting points, as you can see in pictures.

They measure 13" long by 10.5" at the widest point.

I also take custom orders, my pan or yours. Follow me on Instagram @rangerleather, or shoot me an email at pj@rangerleather.com for custom inquiries.

full

full

I've got my eye on the brown seat for my next build. I need to check some dimensions first before I pull the trigger, however. I'll let you know a.s.a.p.

I've got my eye on the brown seat for my next build. I need to check some dimensions first before I pull the trigger, however. I'll let you know a.s.a.p.

Sounds good Greg! I've also neen toying with the idea of adding skirts to this design for more of a board track look.

Back