Harbor Freight lift table

littlebill31, do you have the center stand? That all you need for pulling the wheels. On the stand the rear comes off no trouble. Put a jack under the front engine mount to lift the front wheel.
Leo

So, I think the price has gone up a little, even with the super coupon, the 1000# table is now $329. It was a hilarious how frigging huge that thing was in the box. They stuffed it in my 2013 GMC Acadia with a fork lift. It was everything my wife and I could do to get it out the back end at home. Luckily, I had a 1000# moving dolly I somehow got it on. There's a 12" raise to get in our garage where I got stuck. Thank goodness for my hoist! Probably not the most conventional use of it, but was able to get it in and set up and only almost killed myself. Pretty cool though now that it's set up!

full

my arm:

full

Good on you I have dragged mine from the shed down to the garage and back a time or two and had to get it out the basement I bought it from. They are a "bit bulky"
You are not quite done yet. Grab a big file or your air grinder and round off the 4 corners of the lip on the platform, hopefully before you tear your jeans the first time! You have been warned, I wasn't. Make about a 1/2" radius and round it over, hit it with a bit of red paint.

I still haven't gotten around to putting a decent front wheel clamp on it.

I have the plans for a table made from a couple sheets of 3/4 inch plywood.
www.bbcracing.com/old/box
Easy to make, easy to store. easy to assemble. I'll make one as soon as I get something better than my uneven dirt floor.
Adding a front wheel chock is a good idea. I also might make a smaller version to set behind this one. Once the bike is up on the box, put the smaller one behind it, roll the bike back onto the smaller box. Lock the front wheel steady, lift the rear wheel up with a jack, blocks under the frame to help keep it stable. Remove the small box. This will give plenty of clearance to drop a rear tire straight down out the bottom. You need this with longer fenders that go far around the rear wheel.
Leo

Back