Make Offer - headed to TX, AZ with van next weekend

As pointed out New Mexico lies between Texas and Arizona we may make Tucson but we keep our plans loose, go with the flow AND weather. Prescott is possible, but we may stay east of there.

Great weather here in Tucson for riding, or anything else....

You like airplanes? Pima Air and Space Museum, Titan Missle silo Museum and the Davis-Monthan "Boneyard" tour available from PASM. I know a few other places to see some old warbirds. I got a 4 airport run too. Mesa is cool too.

Good stuff guys, I have always wanted to do the boneyard. Not on the wife's bucket list though LOL.

I'm old, slow, getting fat, and haven't touched rock since October. But sounds good I'll get in touch if we get to your area.

Jerome is a neat little artsy-fartsy town up in the hills. Mostly old hippies with handmade craft shops and little eateries. Lot of nice stuff there...definitely not big box store. Southwest of Flagstaff.

And...you can always go "stand on a corner in Winslow, Arizona". Yes, THAT corner.

Bisbee is another artsy-hippy town. Local beer is named "Electric Beer". There is also the tour for "The Copper Queen" Hotel and mine tour. Both very cool to do.

Thanks for all the leads, sightseeing ideas, and tries at buys, swaps, sales and meet ups. Had a great trip, nothing motorcycle related but saw a bunch of West Texas, New Mexico, and sliver of eastern Arizona. 5000 miles on the van in just shy of 2 weeks. Gotta take a windshield break now!

Guadalupe mountains NP

10154087_10201866504127782_669749969_n.jpg