Hi from Salem,MA

austria

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just before the end of last riding season picked up my first xs650. it's 1981 . runs and drives perfect. had a blast riding it for couple weeks. want to turn it to brat style tracker over the winter.:bike:
this is how it was before i striped it down.
1474613_615157281877720_611583919_n.jpg

hey xs member, hello from maine. nice looking xs the rear rim looks great! this winter is killing me got no heat in garage to work on my project so ive been bringing in parts to polish in front of the tube. keep posting pics man! :thumbsup:

Sweet! Yeah im still making seats... Hit me up. Ill be giving away one of the universal solo seats i have for sale at the massacre along with some other stuff... haha... might be able to score one for free!

hey xs member, hello from maine. nice looking xs the rear rim looks great! this winter is killing me got no heat in garage to work on my project so ive been bringing in parts to polish in front of the tube. keep posting pics man! :thumbsup:
hey. how's Maine up there? no heat in garage? that's sucks

Last edited:
Sweet! Yeah im still making seats... Hit me up. Ill be giving away one of the universal solo seats i have for sale at the massacre along with some other stuff... haha... might be able to score one for free!
I'll pm you later about the seat hopefully before the massacre:laugh:

Back