HondaHa

pamcopete

Ride.Enjoy.Life is Simple
Reaction score
I installed the forks, fork caps, brake caliper, master cylinder, wheel, axle, disk and fender from an XS650 on my CB750K-4 for a better ride and better brakes:

hondaha.jpg

The fender, caliper, master cylinder, fork caps and axle are from www.mikesxs.com

The AGM battery, drive chain and taillight are too. So, it's almost a HondaMaha....:laugh:

Last edited:
Sgt,

Here is s pic of MikesXS fender and the description:

66-7702.jpg

This fender is a tight fit and doubles as a fork brace (very stiff construction).

Notice also the fore and aft bracing helps to stiffen the whole fender.

That's one way to make a Honda better.
Hey, that reminds me of a joke.
How do you double the value of a Honda?
Fill the tank with gas.
I heard that a lot after I got my Honda.
Leo

I installed the forks, fork caps, brake caliper, master cylinder, wheel, axle, disk and fender from an XS650 on my CB750K-4 for a better ride and better brakes:

hondaha.jpg

The fender, caliper, master cylinder, fork caps and axle are from www.mikesxs.com

The AGM battery, drive chain and taillight are too. So, it's almost a HondaMaha....:laugh:
OK, why use aftermarket Yamaha parts ? Are they that much cheaper ? ( I never thought the stock Honda parts were bad , they always worked OK for me . ) I like the fact that they work though, good to have options .

OK, why use aftermarket Yamaha parts ? Are they that much cheaper ? ( I never thought the stock Honda parts were bad , they always worked OK for me . ) I like the fact that they work though, good to have options .

Well, the lowers of the stock forks on the CB750 are shorter and the springs are stiffer and for me that produced a harsh, bouncy ride. I also had the XS650 forks given to me by the PO of my '81/H and they were in perfect condition. I also did not like the disk brake on the CB750 as it was a very early design by Honda. The XS650 caliper is better. The thicker and heavier fender from MikesXS also acts as a fork brace whereas the stock CB750 fender was somewhat flimsy.

Back