how about a stance thread?

1lojet1281

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi there, after a lot of searching online for pictures to help with my decision on how much to stretch and lower my frame (with no luck) I thought maybe we could start a stance thread here.

I am pretty active in a few VW forums and they all have stance threads that I find very helpful. the basic idea is to post a picture or two of your bike and then include the specs so that when someone see's a stance that they like they know how much to chop/stretch/lower their bike.

specs should include ALL of the following; stretch (if any), rear drop (if any), front drop (if any), wheel size (dia as well as width) and tire size and brand. EDIT: also if you happen to know what your ground clearance is that could be very helpful too.

I wish I had a bike far enough along to be able to post up first, but I guess that's the reason for me wanting to start this. I should also add, that this should be open to all styles of XS, just as long as at least one of the above specs is different from stock.

hope this takes off, and thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing some great looking XS's! :bike:

Back