Howmany Maryland folks on board ?

RatyXS

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Just curious. Always like to see who is from MD on the sites I join up. I am in this lovely taxxxxxed to death state, who else is here ? Lol

I live in Baltimore too.

One of the downsides of living downtown is having to ride on crappy roads in traffic for 30 minutes to get anywhere for some good riding...

Now you're just perpetuating negative stereotypes. Have some civic pride, man!

Hey, I lived in Harford Square (Burlington Ct, specifically) back in the 90's. I moved out when a pizza guy got shot in the head and rolled down the hill into my back yard! :wtf:

You know where in Edgewood I live now. This is the nice part! Quiet neighborhood, everyone looks out for each other, kids can safely play in the street. :thumbsup:

Hey, I lived in Harford Square (Burlington Ct, specifically) back in the 90's. I moved out when a pizza guy got shot in the head and rolled down the hill into my back yard! :wtf:

You know where in Edgewood I live now. This is the nice part! Quiet neighborhood, everyone looks out for each other, kids can safely play in the street. :thumbsup:
Technically, since you are West of both Rt. 7 and the CSX tracks, you are in "Van Bibber". Gotta cross those tracks to be in Edgewood proper. Feel better now? Ya gotta sell the sizzle, man!

Bad places all over the country. I am down in the Ft Howard, Edgemere area.

Back