Hugh's HandBuilt Holiday Giveaway. $560 worth of HHB Goodness up for Grabs

3 more days for submissions, make sure to get them in :)

I'm really enjoying this giveaway... It's been great to see people getting into this...

Last day to enter!

68439_438499126199531_688363169_n.jpg

Get out there, make it happen :)

Congrats to Jason H. The draw was kinda top secret. I was wondering when a name was going to be plucked.
Thanks to HHB for donating the prize. Great idea.

The winner was announced on the 1st of December, but I haven't had time to update this thread.

"Hey man...

I came home to a box from you today (my daughters bday actually lol) and just wanted to say thanks. This is still really unreal. As I said before... I don't have good luck. Everything you sent me is literally everything I need to put into this build. So anyways man like I said I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the shirt, the stickers, the abundance of parts, the photo opp with my daughter.... And thanks for being an inspiration man. What you do and why you do it gives me a goal to shoot for. I hope you and yours have a great holiday and a amazing new year. Thanks a ton brother.

Jay H"

Jason+H.jpg

Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community, we will strive to produce only the best components, services and customer support - as always.

Hugh

Stuff like this just makes you all warm a fuzzy inside. Congratulations Jay (and happy belated B-Day to your daughter). What a great giveaway Hugh. Your an inspiration.

Back