Recreational became legal in MN but as usual MN govt made it legal but have nothing in place to regulate it for sale
Although if you want weed any Indian res will be glad to take your money
Are you using the gummies for pain ?

A fiend of mine sent me 3-4 oz of weed through the mail (dumbshit ) and it is the, if your a chronic user it's still a killer weed
He put it in a ziplock bag and put it in a postal padded envelope and you could still smell it through both bags
I gave 99% of it away and have a little in a canning jar now
I'll have to give gummies a try ( back pain ) once the state and the dispensary's get their act together

During Covid, Colorado allowed delivery. Imagine having your local Uber driver bring you pot. They are talking about stopping delivery, but also are talking about using credit cards. tRUMP can't be on the primary ballot, but you can order pot on you cell and have it delivered....what a state!

Never tried it, not even a puff my whole life. :shrug:
Well I did have one puff on some back around 1969, Funning thing is that was at a party of a local Drug Counselor! Guess it's safe for me to mention this now as unfortunately she died sometime in 2016.

I might at some time try looking into some gummies, only problem is knowing what is real and what is just hype!

Gummies are real, but you have to be careful and give them time to kick in. Usually about an hour for me. And know your dosage. 10mg does me in. I find about half that to be much more enjoyable. But I’m an infrequent flyer, a lightweight if you will.

Bump. Still have this one.

1709849558818.png

This'll take a bit to 'splain...

Customer sent me pics of his TCI rotor. Think you got a bad PO? Look what his did. :rolleyes:
Notice anything odd? Besides the "speed holes" that is... Take a minute...

1712277605121.png
1712277644549.png
1712277675697.png

Yeah, that's an early style rotor with a newer TCI ring plate on top.
So... obviously I ain't even gonna attempt to rebuild one that's been hacked like that. After ponderin', I asked if he wants me to put his ring plate on an early style rotor core. So he sent me just the ring plate.
'Nother notice anything odd.... ?

1712278354624.png

Yeah, 3 inner holes and 4 outer... when what we need is 6 inners. Set it in the jig just on the off chance.... and sumbich, the 3 inners line up exactly with the ring plate and timing mark.

1712278532098.png

Screwed the ring plate on and used it as a guide to start the other 3 holes.

1712278668562.png

Transferred it to the drill press, and drilled and tapped the holes with a 3X.7 mm tap.

1712278856492.png

1712278872149.png

...and here we are... all better. 5.2Ω, runout and balance checks are good. If you look back at the first pic, you'll notice that about half the TCI magnet has been busted out. I went ahead and cut the rest of it out with an end mill bit and J B Welded a new one in it's place. The mill bit kinda walked on me a bit, so the cutout is a bit bigger than it needs to be. Looks like either my quill or spindle has picked up a bit of play. Dunno... seems to me a drill press should last longer that the 25yrs this one did. The magnet's solid enough though... ain't goin' nowhere... but it does look a bit ugly. No worries, it'll still do it's job.

1712279226477.png

I don't normally do this, but I'm gonna put it on the run stand just to make 100% certain this configurating sparks the plugs and make 'lectricity... and also make note of any deviation in timing.
Then send it on it's merry way to Cali.
Never say die.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Springtime drill's done on the run stand. Warmed it up, swapped in the FrankenRotor... and it works as it's sposed to.

I now have one of your rotors as a spare. I’ll carry it to Mountain View. My spare saved someone’s ride last year. Failed rotors at 650 rallies has been a thing since I started attending them twenty something years ago.

I now have one of your rotors as a spare. I’ll carry it to Mountain View. My spare saved someone’s ride last year. Failed rotors at 650 rallies has been a thing since I started attending them twenty something years ago.
Don't forget to take the puller also... :wink2:

Back