Make Offer - I am waist deep in XS650 stuff what do you need? Wisconsin

probably have extra sprockets but why not just buy new? Please email me off list, ziesler@bsupply.us put what part in the title.
pics and replys are faster through email.
Reply with ZIP or address for shipping. Email helps me keep track of who, what, where, $$$.
Gary Goetz
S5579 SR113
Baraboo, WI 53913
Calls from 7AM to 10PM Central my cell
No calls Saturday before 4PM
608-434-2715
ziesler@bsupply.us My Paypal

Gary, I'm looking for a clutch adjustment plug for my '79 standard. I think that's what it's called....threaded circular cap that fits over clutch adjuster at case. What would you charge me to slip one in a mailer and send it to me in Va?
Thanks,
Phil

Gary, I'm looking for a clutch adjustment plug for my '79 standard. I think that's what it's called....threaded circular cap that fits over clutch adjuster at case. What would you charge me to slip one in a mailer and send it to me in Va?
Thanks,
Phil

I'm in Newport News. . . . we should meetup and ride some day amigo. :bike:

Sorry I do not have any extra chrome plugs I believe they are just push in and MikesSX sells them new.

09-6589.jpg

Clutch Adjuster Cover - Chrome - Covers adjuster screw in LH crankcase cover.
Fits: 1971-84 650's
Part #09-6589
$8.00 USD Ea

Just a quick word of praise for Gary. He found me a really good set of indicators, switches and stuff from his collection and shipped them to the UK immediately. His prices were very reasonable and he was really good to deal with. I just wish that it was economic to ship a flanged alloy rimmed rear wheel to the UK (I need one for my 76 XS650C)!
Are there any other forum members in the UK?

hi in one of your pics looks like a early tx650 with steering damper i need all the top parts off the clamps. top race dust cover bolt nut etc. i don't need the top clamp just the bearings and hardware.

I'm looking for a XS650 Drum Style Complete Front End. You wouldn't by chance have one of those do you?

It's not the price it's the hassle! Yup untitled frames to give away. Show up they are yours. Straight frames kept inside up off the floor. 2 ready to go, more to follow. The scrap pile grows till I call the iron guy.

Can I pay for the shipping to get the frame sent to TC or some place for hardtailling?

sure do
Please email me off list, ziesler@bsupply.us put what part in the title.
pics and replys are faster through email.
Reply with ZIP or address for shipping. Email helps me keep track of who, what, where, $$$.
Gary Goetz
S5579 SR113
Baraboo, WI 53913
Calls from 7AM to 10PM Central my cell
No calls Saturday before 4PM
608-434-2715
ziesler@bsupply.us My Paypal

Gary;
I'm in need of #8 #7 and #20 in this schematic. I can't track them down anywhere and really don't want to buy another junk yard XS just to get them and then turn around and part it out to get some $$$ back.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Attachments

• RearWheelBearings.jpg
    RearWheelBearings.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 168
Back