I have a secret...

madmax-im

Yamaha...Go your own way...
Top Contributor
Reaction score
IMG-1003.jpg

Well I did...Cats out of the bag now...i needed something else i can ride more than 1500 miles a year..This was something i looked at several months ago but dismissed as too expensive for his asking price.. but being on ST-Riders forum i knew him..so when he emailed me yesterday with a lower price..we were able to come up with a deal..My relief check from the IRS made the difference...You cant believe how cheap these are!...This one is a 1993 with the upgraded 40 amp alt.. and every comfort farkle i require already installed.. I'm ready to head to Arizona..oh wait its freaking hot as hell there now..better wait til Oct..

Last edited:
Well I did...Cats out of the bag now...i needed something else i can ride more than 1500 miles a year..This was something i looked at several months ago but dismissed as too expensive for his asking price.. but being on ST-Riders forum i knew him..so when he emailed me yesterday with a lower price..we were able to come up with a deal..My relief check from the IRS made the difference...You cant believe how cheap these are!...This one is a 1993 with the upgraded 40 amp alt.. and every comfort farkle i require already installed.. I'm ready to head to Arizona..oh wait its freaking hot as hell there now..better wait til Oct..

Congratulations! She’s a beauty!

Congratulations! She’s a beauty!
Thankyou Bob..sorry i havent been able to get online with my desktop...I got sick and thought it was Covid..but it was just a cold..testing came back negative..but it scared me...love the XS650 even though some of you might not believe me..but i just need something i can ride that suits me best... Its been forsale since feb..i knew about it but dismissed it ...the seller drastically reduced his price to move it because it needs to be ridden,,he wasnt riding it.
So i got myself an early 68th birthday present.. now I'll go back to lurk mode...good to have house internet again..

Nice... serious all day asphalt muncher.... in comfort..... and yer right.... got two friends that are in AZ.. it's 100 degress plus.... in Phoenix,,, high 80's Flagstaff...

On the sport touring theme, going to get this tomorrow night.... has an electrical issue.
00505_dj6IvgJCbuE_600x450.jpg

2002 R1150RT
Thanks Gary..now I'm not feeling so guilty..Apparently alot of folks have other rides besides the 650s...Those are quite comfortable too.

That's a super nice bike.
I had a co-worker who had one.
Getting off an XS 650 and on an ST 1100 is like getting off a cement mixer and on to a sewing machine lol....enjoy
Love that analogy....ha ha ha

I've had a /2 and a /7 airhead. Very fine rides. Ride the hell out of them and give it to your grandkid to ride.. I imagine the oilheads are the same.

Back