I need a wiring diagram for rephased no battery (kick only)

nwhitehorne

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting my crank and cam rephased by Hugh. I have a pma from Hugh (with his 3 phase regulator), Petes ignition for the rephased 650, a flux capacitor from lowbrows and the green monster coils. I am running a head light, brake light and blinkers with no battery (kick only). Could someone please send me a wiring diagram so I can make sure I have it all set up correct?
Thanks so much!

Hi, check out the Tech section, there are plenty of examples to choose from here http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61
Rephase or 360, the wiring diagrams are the same, only the pickups will differ to accommodate the differing firing order. Good luck. Incidentally, I am doing the exact same combo this build, so keep the thread updated - it might help me out too :D:thumbsup:

Beer - The cause of and solution to, all lifes problems (Homer Simpson)

Beer allows you to transition through the "zone of truth". Your mind is all confused when you are sober. Prejudice, lack of confidence and ennui rule the sober mind. :wtf:

As you consume beer, one after the other, you pass through the "zone of truth" where all mysteries are solved, all women are hot, and the skies are not cloudy all day. You do your most imaginative work while in the zone of truth, but it is short lived, because the zone requires a continuous flow of beer to keep the lamps aglow, which soon dim as the flow of beer drowns the flame of truth and beauty and all becomes blurry and uncertain, just as it is when you are sober. :doh:

So, be prepared...take notes and have lots of witnesses as you move rapidly through the zone, because it's truth is fleeting, and the fall is steep, and all those hot women will soon cool down, and the empties will rattle around the floor reminding you that the truth is fleeting...:(

Back