I Picked her up saturday

After Yam went with the Mag wheels and disc brakes front and rear they also sold a Special II model ('79 to '81 ish?) with wire wheels and chromed steel rims (rather than the previous flanged alloy rims) and a rear disc brake. My brother used to own one. Otherwise much the same bike. Wire wheels look good on a tracker, though I've also seen some nice mag wheel ones.

A Special II with a disc rear brake would be rare indeed.

Cool, another Tracker build, post pics if you can! I remember the first Tracker I saw and had to have one, good luck with the build! Here is what I ended up building.:bike:

Attachments

• 101_1676.JPG
    101_1676.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 66
Congrats!!!! How big of a following does the UK have for XS's?

Got a friend of mine who is racing a XS650 on the short circuits Russ.

The XS is gaining in popularity over here and people are wanting Bob tail Choppers and Flat trackers, they do not want to use the old brit engines or the Harley Ferguson engines,.

RUSSLYONSBIKE007.jpg
[/IMG]

This is his bike, He runs a Dyno Road centre on the same industrial estate as I work on.
http://www.torquetune.co.uk/contact.html

His Dyno centre is called TorqueTune, he works on a lot of classic racing stuff some of it destined for the TT

RUSSLYONSBIKE012.jpg
[/IMG]

RUSSLYONSBIKE013.jpg
[/IMG]

that's a nice bike good luck with the build. Take lots of pics.

Pictures "My Digital camera is my most valuble tool":laugh:

I cleaned the plugs flushed the tank changed the oil and connected her to my car battery,,,,,,started on the electric start after about 4-5 attempts GET F**KING IN YOU BEAUTIE

Cool, another Tracker build, post pics if you can! I remember the first Tracker I saw and had to have one, good luck with the build! Here is what I ended up building.:bike:

Hog,
Any chance you can send me some photos of your Flat tracker, I like what youve done with the exhaust and the end can hanger.

Cheers

Back