Fng here poulsbo wa .

Let's move on to something else ..... I see you already have a replacement MC. One with a slightly smaller bore than the 14mm original will give better "feel" and more modulation, something in the 11 to 13mm range. Then many of us do away with the original 2 piece line and splitter block, replacing them with one long line. A 90cm length is just perfect for lower bars .....

83BrakeLineRoute.jpg

You can buy these lines all day long off eBay for less than $10. You'll want the banjo on at least one end to have a slight bend in it for bleed nipple clearance .....

Caliper.jpg

Do I know you from XS11.com?

The '79 Special II came with alloy wheels. The '80 Special II came with chrome steel wheels. I believe you can purchase a brand new wiring harness for either bike should it become necessary. The XS11 TCI concerns me because I have no spare. The XS650 TCI is no concern because I have spares and brand new aftermarket spares because of this forum.

I like your Special II. I hope it brings you loads of joy.

Do I know you from XS11.com?

The '79 Special II came with alloy wheels. The '80 Special II came with chrome steel wheels. I believe you can purchase a brand new wiring harness for either bike should it become necessary. The XS11 TCI concerns me because I have no spare. The XS650 TCI is no concern because I have spares and brand new aftermarket spares because of this forum.

I like your Special II. I hope it brings you loads of joy.
Yeah I thought your username looked familiar I was pretty active in the early 2000s I tried to log back in a few times to no success still have a few friends irl from that forum

Yeah I thought your username looked familiar I was pretty active in the early 2000s I tried to log back in a few times to no success still have a few friends irl from that forum
XS11.com is no more. The data moved to XS11.club. Your .com sign-in should work at .club. I’m still running around on an 11 Special.

Back