If you thought you were getting ripped off by Mikes Before???

That sucks, buy from some one else and post the deals you find that are better. Or if you have an issue with a company why not call them up or shoot them and email. Consumers dont know what goes on behind the scenes with vendors. If they are paying more for a product than before or the product changes why would they make less money? You ALWAYS pass it on to the customer thats business.

Well Said, my sentiments exactly!:thumbsup:

Wow....really. What is the purpose of this thread? If you don't like the prices or the service, take your business elsewhere, pretty simple really. As far as the discount issue, do you somehow think this is not done on a daily basis for every product under the sun? I normally don't chime in on this kind of thing but between the whining here about Mikes service, discounts (or lack thereof), DaDDyG, grammar, punctuation, ebonics.....jeesh
:wtf: :doh: :banghead: I guess I do have the choice to not read this drivel though :thumbsup:

I agree rwingsfan and I think the fact that they explained what is going on and said that they were very sorry says alot. I think that saying that they are ripping people off,
greedy and liars is a huge overstatement and possibly slanderous. You gotta be sure you know what you are talking about when making claims like that against a vendor. I personaly am very satisfied with mikes and get all my parts from them.:D

Just so ya know..............MikesXS has always treated me decent, both before and after the transition. The fact that they came on here and made a statement says they're listening. Ya gotta respect that.

Just to make myself clear...............I have never had a problem with mikesxs when Mike L owned it, parts have been great and postage acknowledged and shipped within 1 -2 days and i could bet on the time they would arrive here to me in Aus, 10 days from payment.

I have not bought from the new consortium that has bought out MikesXS. 1. because of the problems they were having to get their orders out in the transitional period and wanted to let them settle down. Here is a link to the thread about their shipping.

I have bought $1000's of $ in parts from Mikesxs, literally, and not just a few hundreds. 3 750 kits at one time which was $2100 with shipping, complete rebuild kits for the brakes, calipers, MC, and hoses for twin disc set ups, bla, bla, bla.

I started this thread when i saw discrepancies, in the maths between the original price of a product and the sale price, especially when that product was not sold, (on sale), with all the parts the original product had on it yet still stating, (still is), that the saving is from the shelf.

It was also a dig at the repeated MikesXS gripers over the years, (mostly the same ones), hence the heading. I am pointing out and showing how they had it good before, (value for money), now with a 10% rise and slight of hand deals, intentional or otherwise as stated in the paragraph above, the price increases and such give them something to really gripe about......................In fact i think some of the gripers had a personal hate against the man and not the company.

No more will i post in this thread.

Ride safe, Skull

Back