Is this a good deal MikesXS

650Skull

Cockytoo
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Sale price on his tanks have gone up from $119 to $159 without petcocks.

$249.00 With petcocks and fuel cap. Pree bussiness sale of

MikesXS

$263.00, 10% price rise after new bussiness owners took over, 23/2/11 See thread

$119.00. 6/12/11. sale price without petcocks and has fuel cap A claim of 55% price
reduction when in fact it is less them 23% when factoring in the 10% rise and no
petcocks

$159.00. $40.00 Price rise. New price but still classed as on Sale no patcocks Today 8/7/11. Still stating a sale price reduction from$263 to $159 on their site.

$86.00 for 2 petcocks

$245.00 If the petcocks were included or you want to buy them

If you take into account the 10% price rise on the petcocks, (after the bussiness sale), then you are paying more for the tank on sale now than when Mike L owned the bussiness 6 months ago

:confused: no i am not confused, they are treating us all as idiots.

Thread on the Bussiness sale.

Thread on the new the new Bussiness practices

When i pointed out it was not a saving off 55% mikes says sorry then removes the 55%
notice on the site.

Last edited:
Welcome to having a popular bike and people that want to make money.

keep pointing shit out and prices should stay in control hopfully. XS650 direct seems alot easier to deal with.

Wish i could buy from XSDirect, but the way the MikesXS Franchise is set up i am not allowed to buy from them.

The replacment Valves for the XS has been removed from Their listing. Are they forcing us, to buy the Stainless Valves.

XSDirect still list and supply them.

Last edited:
Back