Installed Hugh's Hydraulic clutch kit

Shiffty

Jim Wilson
Reaction score
I ordered and received the Hydraulic Clutch kit from Hugh. Received it quickly as usual from Hugh. The instructions on his blog are spot on. Easy to install. Works GREAT and even looks GREAT, Hugh did a fantastic job as usual. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Shifty - Thanks sooo much for the feedback. The testers that we sent these out to really loved them, but they got em' for free, so their opinion might have been a bit biased... Now go get some riding in! :thumbsup:

Hugh

Well this sounds exciting! I'll put it on the list of future items, you know, once I get the bike running properly. :D

~ Derek

And Edit to add... A good price too.

Hugh, I've done the 8 plate conversion on my clutch, and I've got the longer clutch springs, so my clutch pull is pretty stiff. I'd like to switch to the hydraulic just so my hand doesn't get tired in traffic, but i'm very concerned about clutch feel. How much does the hydraulic clutch mask the feel?

Hugh, I've done the 8 plate conversion on my clutch, and I've got the longer clutch springs, so my clutch pull is pretty stiff. I'd like to switch to the hydraulic just so my hand doesn't get tired in traffic, but i'm very concerned about clutch feel. How much does the hydraulic clutch mask the feel?

All of my Ducatis have had them, i havent noticed a difference at all as long as both are set-up and functioning properly.

goddamnit hugh....when i get a job after im done with school, im gonna have the check just go to you.

*edit*
just seen that its only 125 bucks...awesome!

Yep, these damn things are never done! Hugh, thanks for solving a problem I've been trying to figure out for a while. My clutch releases just fine when cold (I've got a Barnett cable on it) but no matter what I do with the adjustment it creeps when it warms up and neutral is nearly impossible to find even while moving. Turns out this is 'bout normal. Your site says you're out of stock as of now, any idea how soon you'll have more?

Dave

Works awesome! I get laid alot more since installing this....lol jk
Thanks for a excellent product.

Posted via Mobile

Forget the PUNK's hydraulic system and use the Clutch slave from a Aprilia RSV1000 then you'll replace the worm gear parts with a direct push type system.

Forget the PUNK's hydraulic system and use the Clutch slave from a Aprilia RSV1000 then you'll replace the worm gear parts with a direct push type system.
Three posts, three different threads in ten minutes all ragging on Hugh. :umm:You seem to have a axe to grind. Me personally I see a pretty stand up guy so I just ordered the system.

just bought this on ebay for $29

Attachments

• clutch hydralic2.jpg
    clutch hydralic2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 251
Back