Interesting LH side oil leak

Well....looks like this thread finishes up with a happy ending....no leak...and no missing teeth ☺

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_163950189.jpg
    IMG_20180730_163950189.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 60
Why don't they throw you out for fighting? It 's the only sport I know of where they don't throw you out for fighting except fighting.

Hockey is a high speed, high intensity game....I can only speak for us Canadians,but most guys and girls who have played the game would likely agree that fighting is a by product of the intensity and truly does have a place in the sport.
The NHL is constantly trying to do things to eliminate it and it had dulled the game down IMO....I know if I was an owner and I had a Sidney Crosby caliber player on my team...I would certainly have a bargain basement priced enforcer to watch his back....that one player is the center peice of your team...you have to protect your investment...if you don't,you will have opposing players taking cheap shots and possibly injuring that investment....not many teams see it like that anymore though.....

It’s not that fighting is condoned or even allowed in hockey - there are heavy penalties for the instigators. However, even normal game play is rough with lots of pushing and shoving including “laying on the lumber” the odd time.

....ever seen a game of rugby?

If it doesn't fit into the play of the game it is assault. They should be removed with handcuffs and face the charges. I love amature football but assault is a crime, where ever it happens.

Scott

Back