Interesting Posts Today

You could see a "sector" of raptor motors were out in the up the skirt shots. Mebby more than 6? pretty hard to counter steer that much unbalanced thrust. An issue upstream of the motors themselves?

Wales does it again today, but warmer:
Ride2.JPG

There was not a cloud in the sky to be seen here on the back road from Pen y Fan to Penderyn. Rain forecast for tomorrow.

Well, I would be naive enough to think exploding four minutes after launch was a failure. But the commentator said anything after clearing the tower was a bonus. So I'm with Marty, hope they got some good data.

Strap yourself to the top of a 400-foot liquid fuel rocket and hope it all works this time? Not me.

Will ain't life a bitch and just set on making a liar out of you...
It certainly isn't raining in Wales today. Check out that sky...:bike:
View attachment 240779

Rare atmospheric formomina event in Wales Tuesday 18th of April 2003. Blue sky was seen, some children had never seen such an event in their lives refusing to leave the safety of their house were seen peering out from doors and windows.

And again on Friday 21st of April 2003. Children were seen playing outside without a raincoat

Ditto. Once went through a series of films with some guy making a blast furnace in his yard. So he could try and make his own steel. Dry sense of humour. After blast furnace #1 failed to meet his hopes, built blast furnace #2, which he said was an evolution of #1. Or was it just intelligent design?

Back