iPhone app for xs650 website?

Fochops

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all! I was wondering if any tech savvy people would consider making an iPhone app for this website? I love xs650.com and it would be sweet to be able to have an app for this!!! Thx! :thumbsup:

There are a few options out there, but Forum Runner seems to be the best deal. @Travis would have to install something on here to make it compatible, but would seem to be the most compatible with iPhone, Android, BBerry.

The app is nice.

works great on my driod 2. I run both hardstyle and mobile style(to insert thumbnails).

I typically like to work in portrait orientation, but the mobile skin on this site sizes much better in landscape.

Travis- The main gripe I have is image viewing on the phone... Images on this forum typically appear in a dynamically created lightbox that's is designed to automatically close when a user scrolls. I often find myself trying to zoom in/out when viewing on my phone. This triggers the browners scroll event and thus closes the image lightbox. It would be great if all images opened in a new browser window while using the mobile skin.

However, I'm not complaining. It's certainly good enough. Tapatalk has it's own probLems. Sure, you can upload images from it, but it SUCKS at displaying images, for example. You win some, you Warren Newsome.

Cheers,
Adam

Posted via Mobile

Adam, good to know.. thanks for the info.

The vBulletin 4.1 mobile skin and mobile apps look promising. Upgrading the site is probably not going to happen until this fall though.. be patient everyone.

Adam, good to know.. thanks for the info.

The vBulletin 4.1 mobile skin and mobile apps look promising. Upgrading the site is probably not going to happen until this fall though.. be patient everyone.

No problem. Ping me via email or PM if you would like me to do any testing when you're rolling it out. I am a professional web developer.

- Adam

Back