Is this guy high ??? way to much $$$

This is from a shop in Hollywood CA. He has been trying to sell it for well over a year on craigslist. He started off asking 10K and has worked his way down to the current asking price. I have seen this bike in person and it really is that ugly. Absolutely nothing about this bike that I like, to me "patina" is more often than not, a product of being a half ass, not a product of being stylish. I'd be shocked if he ever sells it, but the whole shop is filled with over prices "cafe" bikes, otherwise known as bone stock honda CB's with clip on bars and a flat seat on them. Hollywood is filled with hollow headed hipsters and he is clearly selling bikes so, what the hell do I know?!?!?

It is California guys, EVERYTHING is more expensive in California. If it hasnt sold in over a year though, yeah that one might be a bit too high even for Cali's standards. I miss Cali sometimes, the weather especially but not the prices thats for sure lol.

Rebar for the sissy bar, now that's inventive! Notice the custom belt for the battery, and that bicycle horn...............that's so cool!

"Frame finished brown/rust finish-paint (by design, nothing's rusted out."
This is thinking outside the box.

Don't forget, he assures you it runs really well, not like most customs!

Ya I slammed this guy in a previous post sorry guys

(THE BIKE ON EBAY GUY NEEDS TO QUIT SMOKING ALL MY GOOD SHIT!

HE IS DREAMING AND THE BIKE LOOKS LIKE SHIT , WELDING POP CANS TO YOUR BIKE WITH A FLUX CORE DOESN'T MAKE YOU JESSIE JAMES
I APOLOGIZE TO OFFEND ANYONE )

doesn't look like he even cleaned any of the reused stock parts?
little effort on his behalf

The bikes lines don't flow, headlight mounted to high ,front end braces look out of place and the brakes are mounted super shitty. ( my opinion)

The bike does have a couple features that aren't bad , like the patina but the rest of the mess trumps it all!

TOTAL BIKE BUTCHER!!!! :laugh: This is the reason we can't find donner bikes at a fair price !!!! people that don't deserve to have them are f---ing them up!!

AND AGAIN I KNOW MY WORDS ARE HARSH I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BUILDING AWESOME MACHINES!

^^^^ I agree with erryone. LMAO. The bike is a rag at best. I looked and looked, couldn't figure out what I was missing, then I realized. Im not missing a thing. hahah what a hack..

It has fake patina.

I have one with original patina. First $6500 gets it!
forJukka007_zpsd79989cc.jpg

Was running when new! :laugh:

brakes... yea, the first time someone slams the front brake on, those tabs could bust off, spinning the caliper with the rotor. Ther's a reason calipers are mounted behind main support bars.
ICK!!!!

Back