Is this wrong?

queenslegs

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
An XS650 engine as an end table. Sure hope it was pooched before this happened.
Oh, and $950. lol.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-furniture-other-table/brantford/end-table/1245224909
table.jpg

I have no problem with that - I have a coffee table built on top of a GM Turbohydramatic 350 tranny......

......NOT!! :lmao:

Well if nothing else that would be one way to store an engine in a nice warm and dry place. And for that price I would hope it was a complete and functional engine!

I see it as a complete waste of usable parts. Even if the cases are empty, there's still lots of what look to be good covers. And, I pay less for whole bikes, lol.

My wife would LOVE that thing! She is always wanting me to make cool 'tuff' stuff for the house. It's just my ABILITY that keeps getting in the way!

Can you imagine stubbing your toes on that mutha? Mine are hurting just looking at it!!!

I do really like it and truly consider that "art", look how it sits on the headers!!!!!!!

Maybe, someone had a very good motor in great reconditioned shape and could not get the price that they thought it was worth and then just said f**k it.

Scott

Nah, I see now that it sits on a wooden block, still art.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's an experiment to have an engine reclassified as furniture, or art, in an insidious attempt to bypass freight charges and restrictions...

Last edited:
Now that's what I call a practical table!!!!! Complete with iced beer in the candlesticks. Get an oval mattress made and it can double as a practical bed!

In 1998 The Guggenheim Art Museum in NYC validated the motorcycle as Art by exhibiting only motorcycles throughout the building, altho it outraged most art critics (fools).

ArtOfMoto-exh_ph12.jpg

_Motorcycle_-_Guggenheim_-_low_res.jpg

Back