Itchy Boots Fan Boi's (Spoilers Ahead)

Watched the last 4 episodes of her India trip lat night. She is back off to Africa. The contrast between Africa and India is huge. Always felt Noraly is in danger from people in Africa. India it is the traffic. More than a couple of times i have cringed and vocally voiced out loud a "shit that was close" or "look out" The local she took on her bike to get to meet an ethnic group of locals, commented on her riding in India skills, he was impressed, as am i with her fearlessness navigating the traffic, and how the hell she finds her way around some of those ally-ways is beyond me.

Where else in the world would there be a temple worshiping a motorcycle. The back story to it is interesting, (no spoiler on that), and her last night is a powerful ending to her trip. Getting to the heart of India, she has shown the beauty of the people in the simplicity of subsistence living in the harsh and diverse environments of India.

Reading through the comments on the last couple of episodes is amazing. The comments praising her as an ambassador for the people of India and the respect and love she is getting from expats, and everyone, for going where people don't usually go so the whole world is getting to see something special. One local from the blue city, commented in the comments, even he. living there all his life. had not been in some of the areas that she was going through and where she stayed.

Gives and excellent comparison review between the old Himalayan and the new. A one commenter said, He has never ridden a bike yet felt like he wanted go out and buy a new Himalayan after seeing her review.

Last edited:
Visit her postings... she has a helmet on the clock ..auction... last I checked it passed my wallet abuse meter. 😎

She picked the perfect cause.... helping healthcare workers in Africa reach as many folk as possible using bikes.

1701792605551.png

For all the hardship that Noraly endured in Nigeria, if you ever read any of the comments on her videos, she was very much a widely viewed celebrity there. Many Nigerians cheered her on for showing Nigeria in a positive light and her gracious interactions with local Nigerians.
Consequently when she posted a video that stated right in the title that a corrupt police officer tried to extort money from her, the two officers involved were brought before their superiors and summarily dismissed
IMG_6549.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg

For all the hardship that Noraly endured in Nigeria, if you ever read any of the comments on her videos, she was very much a widely viewed celebrity there. Many Nigerians cheered her on for showing Nigeria in a positive light and her gracious interactions with local Nigerians.
Consequently when she posted a video that stated right in the title that a corrupt police officer tried to extort money from her, the two officers involved were brought before their superiors and summarily dismissed
View attachment 258922
View attachment 258923
Good they were dismissed but I hope this news was released well after she left the area. I would hate to see her with a target on her back for the other crooks she may meet on her journey.

Good they were dismissed but I hope this news was released well after she left the area. I would hate to see her with a target on her back for the other crooks she may meet on her journey.
The news wasn’t released until she released her video. She’s long gone by then.

Back