Itchy Boots Fan Boi's (Spoilers Ahead)

Well guys, Whad‘ya think……will Noraly go back to Royal Enfield for her next adventure? She loved riding the new 450 Himalayan, it had lots more power at the expense of 100 extra pounds and she loved the suspension and handling. I don’t think it would take too much convincing RE to sponsor her. With the amount of people that follow her and the fact that she is such an excellent brand ambassador. Or perhaps something unexpected like a KTM?
View attachment 260319View attachment 260320
Whoever it is, they should give her the bike. On top of that, they should probably pay her to ride it.

Whoever it is, they should give her the bike. On top of that, they should probably pay her to ride it.

I agree completely. I think she does as much for a brand as a company team racer does, in fact maybe even more. She is relatable. People see her and think…maybe I could do a little of that too!

I don’t think it would take too much convincing RE to sponsor her.
Quiet the opposite... I wouldn't be surprised if RE was currently courting her. ;)
I bet they would give her the Moon if she'd agree to be their brand ambassador.

From what she has said through her series is not to get cought up in ambasidorships. Wants to keep her indipendence and not have to do interviews and promotions.

Think the RE she got was due to going back to India, (plus the previous bike), with the only stipulation was a review at the end of the trip. There was no. comparisons with other manufacturers, just her experience compared to the 405.

Imagine the money she could make from drones, editing software, music Chanel's, saddle bag manufactures, bikes, tyre manufacturers, all her gear, jackets boots ect.....she would look like a NASCAR driver with all the patches on her jacket and spend 9 months of the year traveling to do promotions and loose the whole reason for doing what she does.

I know t would be a turn off for me.

The new 390 Adventure might prove more capable than the RE though.
Perhaps, but the RE is more familiar to her, and arguably, easier to fix in remote areas presumably than a KTM. I think she will retire Alaska and get the new RE like she had in India, and I wouldn't be surprised if she took a RE sponsored bike. Is she not already sponsored by Arai and Revit? She wouldn't turn me off if she did that. I'm sure she is extremely selective when considering sponsorships and how they are or are not compatible with her own brand.

From what she has said through her series is not to get cought up in ambasidorships. Wants to keep her indipendence and not have to do interviews and promotions.

Think the RE she got was due to going back to India, (plus the previous bike), with the only stipulation was a review at the end of the trip. There was no. comparisons with other manufacturers, just her experience compared to the 405.

Imagine the money she could make from drones, editing software, music Chanel's, saddle bag manufactures, bikes, tyre manufacturers, all her gear, jackets boots ect.....she would look like a NASCAR driver with all the patches on her jacket and spend 9 months of the year traveling to do promotions and loose the whole reason for doing what she does.

I know t would be a turn off for me.
It's not always about money. When you take $$ from someone, they expect something in return. Her independence is a large part of her appeal for me.

It's not always about money. When you take $$ from someone, they expect something in return. Her independence is a large part of her appeal for me.
She’s managed that just fine with Arai, Revit, Mosko Moto and maybe others. She pointed out the sponsorships and done. We see the brands on her gear in the videos. I think it’s well managed.

She pointed out the sponsorships and done. We see the brands on her gear in the videos. I think it’s well managed.
And I'm certain a RE sponsorship would be treated the same.
Not entirely certain 'cause it's been a few yrs, but I seem to recall RE gave her a little help on her first Himalayan. :umm:
The one she took through West Asia.
Thing is it would be a win for both... she gets factory support and they get world class exposure.

Back