1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Just ride

Discussion in 'Great Lakes U.S.' started by Cafe Murdock, Jun 15, 2019.

1. another really really nice day nice and warm went light breeze out and here in Appalachia helmets meet the wife up from work and she works at Captain D's seafood restaurant and I got the best wife in the whole wide world to her and she liked getting on the back of the cafe and cruising but when I pulled in the drive through to get some food full day couldn't hear me so I pulled up to the window and comes right from the kitchen up to the window and takes my order and then doesn't charge me and brings me out all the shrimp that I got the greatest wife in the world also I just made that new seat yesterday let me know what you think in the comments section things below let me know what you think of that seat guys said it's all handmade custom one-of-a-kind

Attached Files:

Jim and MaxPete like this.
  2. GLJ

GLJ If you can't laugh at youself you shouldn't laugh Top Contributor

Beautiful day for a ride today. Mid 70s, no rain in sight. Rode to the Mississippi Palisade State Park. 2500 acres along the Mississippi River. 60 smiles one way. Not as epic a ride as gggGary had. It was the farthest I have ventured from home with it since I got it running. Normally you can watch eagles soaring over the river. Didn't see any. Must have Mondays off. Gnats were out in full force. Bike ran sweet.:rock:

upload_2019-7-22_14-55-28.png
    upload_2019-7-22_14-58-37.png
    upload_2019-7-22_14-59-36.png
    upload_2019-7-22_15-0-28.png

3. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Very pretty country GLJ - nice ride!

Jim likes this.
  4. Hell yea I'm right on Ohio River across from West Virginia where the mothman got started

5. GLJ

GLJ If you can't laugh at youself you shouldn't laugh Top Contributor

The northwest corner of IL is scenic. Doesn't hold a candle to the north side of Lake Superior. Have ridden around Superior 3 times. Great ride. Other than when a ore truck dropped a rock that took a chunk out of my windshield and then smashed into my hand. Plus you get to go through the town where Winnie-the-Pooh is from.

MaxPete likes this.