kaniva.. car and bike show,,saturday.....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well on saturday in kaniva western wimmera my little country town is having there car/bike show they usually have a good turn out ... if you in victoria australia pop up and attend ...i,ve got to get new batteries fo my digital camera,,, as i luv the au falcon flat tray utes ..a guy last year had a refigurated eskey pack full of booze/coke and food and the big esky was strapped down to the alloy checker plate tray ....looked sweet also saw a truimph thunderbird near new that was sweet as well ... but he would let me take it for a spin ,,,i can live in hope regards oldbiker.....................well saturday has been and gone for another year,,,,,, but the kaniva show was great... heaps if enetriesin car/bike and tons of utes,,,, my favorite car was a 16972 xwghro 351 in metalic shinney gloss black ,,,it was suberb,,,, in every detail.... i nearly started toooo sob,,,, a little,,,and of course ,, i got suckered in to talking with a n expert that had just purchased a merc 180 4 door compact it was navy blue with 18" mags and big tyres n it apparently he purchased it from bob jane tyres in horsham as it was the company car ,,,, ,,,and it was a 1985 modeloh yes,,, it was lowered ,,,and when he came over the speed hump on the oval road he detacted the bottom of the front spoiler ,,,,he was fiddling with that when i appeared and started to help him,,,, it was a great day ..i meet 2 guys that had xs650 yam...1 was a 78special ....so i talked to them for ages then we went our ways....all in all a great day regards oldbiker

Last edited:
Back