Keeps popping main fuse....

New jumper harness made at the green wire at the regulator
Ok, but I thought it was explained that location only tests for short @ green wire to the brush and the rotor. And, I believe the odds - and general consesus - is that is unlikely. But, carry on......

Hahahha Young Man Not sure if you know that as a Mortgage man ..

But it is so and has always been so and always will be so if you are aspiring to get Free help from experts As I believe it was Little Feat in a song
Lyrics
Boot Licking Brown Nosed Lackey that's the attitude more appropriate getting free help ---Coping Strategy ..
Some yes Sir --No Sir -.. Immediately Sir ...also Helps

With a real boss with Complex you'll get into trouble or Fired The Ruling Classes so to speak.
Does not matter shit if you are good at the job.

Same with the pretty Ladies .. Cant do as you please .. It comes back when she dumps You.
and then you sit there in the crner watching the tears fill up the half full Beer Glass
This is not a war ..it is cooperation getting you to have a motorcycle asking 15 k

We have seen many selling them in a box for a fev hundred $ Call it Experience

Yea yea yea….ALSO KNOWN AS….blah blah blahhhh 🤣🤣
And I’m not selling shit! That comment that i said bike is for sale for 15,000 was a freaking joke dude! 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Yea yea yea….ALSO KNOWN AS….blah blah blahhhh 🤣🤣
And I’m not selling shit! That comment that i said bike is for sale for 15,000 was a fucking joke dude! 🙄🙄

Hahahah .blah blah blahhhh Not to be Confused with the Broom Broom Broom when your friends go for a spin in the summer night
.If You have any. Friends
This will be interesting if You ever get this motorcycle running 30 -70 right now

Hahahah .blah blah blahhhh Not to be Confused with the Broom Broom Broom when your friends go for a spin in the summer night
.If You have any. Friends
This will be interesting if You ever get this motorcycle running 30 -70 right now

Haha. Its been running since 75 my guy! 👏🏼👍🏻🤣

.OR should there be a 15amp there??
:thumbsup: Yes, and don't use the horn...
75 Brown Circuit Amps
Ign
4​
rotor
2.5​
brake light
2​
signal
4.5​
Horn
5​
Total Nominal Amps
18​

:thumbsup: Yes, and don't use the horn...
75 Brown Circuit Amps
Ign
4​
rotor
2.5​
brake light
2​
signal
4.5​
Horn
5​
Total Nominal Amps
18​

Wait a minute, are you saying there should be a 15 amp fuse at the brown wire in the headlight bucket?? I thought a 10 amp would be fine and this blew and bike immediately stopped charging

The brown wire feeds all the stuff in that table above. The R/Y just feeds the headlight and tail light (not brake light)

The brown wire feeds all the stuff in that table above. The R/Y just feeds the headlight and tail light (not brake light)

Ok so back to my question…a 10amp fuse at the BROWN WIRE in the bucket will blow all day there then right?? Should i put a 20 there and see what happens??? I mean at 10 AM there should be fine, because all youre using is ign, brake light and rotor which is 8.5amps…. I mean as long as I don’t use the horn or blinkers I shouldn’t be blowing a 10amp, correct?? or should I just put a 20 there and if I TRULY have regulator issues it will blow the 20??

OMFG... I can't stand it.... :banghead: Please make it stop...
OK, your bike has just one fuse for the whole bike.... lights, iggy, horn, turns.... you name it... ALL those circuits run on one fuse. So, if the horn shorts, the fuse blows, rotors shorts... the fuse blows. Ya followin'?
The idea behind this is to put a fuse on each individual circuit so you ain't chasin' your tail 'till social security kicks in, tryin' to figure out which circuit is shorting.
Two scenarios.... One fuse feeding 5 circuits... fuse blows... which circuit caused it? Yeah... no way of knowing is there? Any one of the 5 coulda done it.
Second scenario... 5 fuses, each feeding 5 circuits.... fuse blows.... now it's pretty friggin' obvious which circuit caused the fuse to blow ain't it? 'Cause each circuit has it's own fuse.

Your short is blowing a 20 amp fuse. In other words, it don't matter what size fuses you use, just stay under 20 and isolate as many circuits as you can. Size don't matter, the number of fuses does matter. And in this case, the more the merrier.

Jeeze, this ain't rocket science. It's not like it's gonna blow up 5 miles in the air. No wait.... :er:

Well at the regulator switch the 10A fuse to the brown wire there to include the reg. downstream. You could put 15A on brown in the bucket, but I think the horn - well you do the math. You're trying to narrow the field and not blow the main.

OMFG... I can't stand it.... :banghead: Please make it stop...
OK, your bike has just one fuse for the whole bike.... lights, iggy, horn, turns.... you name it... ALL those circuits run on one fuse. So, if the horn shorts, the fuse blows, rotors shorts... the fuse blows. Ya followin'?
The idea behind this is to put a fuse on each individual circuit so you ain't chasin' your tail 'till social security kicks in, tryin' to figure out which circuit is shorting.
Two scenarios.... One fuse feeding 5 circuits... fuse blows... which circuit caused it? Yeah... no way of knowing is there? Any one of the 5 coulda done it.
Second scenario... 5 fuses, each feeding 5 circuits.... fuse blows.... now it's pretty friggin' obvious which circuit caused the fuse to blow ain't it? 'Cause each circuit has it's own fuse.

Your short is blowing a 20 amp fuse. In other words, it don't matter what size fuses you use, just stay under 20 and isolate as many circuits as you can. Size don't matter, the number of fuses does matter. And in this case, the more the merrier.

Jeeze, this ain't rocket science. It's not like it's gonna blow up 5 miles in the air. No wait.... :er:

Size does matter at the brown wire in the headlight bucket. I bkew a 10 AM fuse and clearly that circuit uses more than 10amp if I use all the components. So size does matter. You say stay below 20 A but explain why I blew a 10 amp then?? This pic is why

Attachments

• 796A0D1A-3B75-4EC5-AE16-0232DDD906EF.jpeg
    796A0D1A-3B75-4EC5-AE16-0232DDD906EF.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 25
Well at the regulator switch the 10A fuse to the brown wire there to include the reg. downstream. You could put 15A on brown in the bucket, but I think the horn - well you do the math. You're trying to narrow the field and not blow the main.

A 10amp is fine in the bucket at the brown wire. I just don’t use my signals and a horn and I just went on a long ride and that is fine.

And I have a jumper harness at the brown wire at the regulator with a 10 amp fuse as well. So a 10 amp fuse there and a 10amp at the brown wire in the bucket. Also have a 10 amp at the ign blue wire in the bucket. Maybe I should put another 10amp at the red and yellow wire coming out of the ignition in the bucket as well.

Think I'll go invest in a "fuse" company. I'll prolly be rich by the end of the year.... :laughing:

I mean tell me if I’m wrong iin correctling YOU, yes YOU!!! but you did say anything under 20 A is fine at these circuits, but that is not the case, hence the reason I blew a 10 amp at the brown headlight bucket ignition wire. If I would’ve known how many amps goes thru that wire INITIALLY I wouldn’t put a 10 amp, but I had no clue it would blow one. But it just goes back to what I said, size does matter UNLESS, you’re not using components MR JIMBO!

Last edited:
"k BENNO... can I call you Benno? Or would you prefer "dipshit smartassed punk?" :er:
It blows a 20A... and that's amps BENNO... got nothin' to do with volts.
So... if we know the short is enough to blow a 20a fuse, why go any lower? Put a fuckin' 20a at every fuckin' place you you can fit a fuckin' 20a fuse. I said "under" a 20 'cause I didn't want you to get all stupid and try a 30. I should have said "20 or under" But you're such a genius I didn't think I needed to state the obvious.

You put a 10A at the brown in the headlight.... and it blew. Think about that "genius" ... it blew a 20 just upstream from that. And you were expecting... what exactly? A 10 would magically survive?
So yeah... go ahead and correct me. That'll certainly fix yer short.... dipshit.
Don't bother responding, I've already untracked this thread....

"k BENNO... can I call you Benno? Or would you prefer "dipshit smartassed punk?" :er:
So... if we know the short is enough to blow a 20a fuse, why go any lower? Put a fuckin' 20a at every fuckin' place you you can fit a fuckin' 20a fuse. I said "under" a 20 'cause I didn't want you to get all stupid and try a 30. I should have said "20 or under" But you're such a genius I didn't think I needed to state the obvious.

You put a 10A at the brown in the headlight.... and it blew. Think about that "genius" ... it blew a 20 just upstream from that. And you were expecting... what exactly? A 10 would magically survive?
So yeah... go ahead and correct me. That'll certainly fix yer short.... dipshit.

Oh im definitely gonna respond!! Why the hell would i try a 30 like you just said, when you clearly said “under a 20” initially? Is 30 UNDER 20??? What the fuck man! 🤣🤣 WOULDNT A 10 be UNDER a 20 like i used??

Thats what you said!!! “JUST STAY UNDER 20”!
Is 10 UNDER 20??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• 59A67BE9-CE57-4B8E-9597-5FA1779B7B5B.jpeg
    59A67BE9-CE57-4B8E-9597-5FA1779B7B5B.jpeg
    688.3 KB · Views: 29
You realize there's an inverse relationship 'tween helpers and and dickhead comments... right?
Keep it up and see how much help dry's up? Or is that the plan? Woe-is-me.... why can't I get no one to help poor ol' me?

That crickets I hear off in the distance? :cautious:

... or do I need to explain "inverse" BENNO?
As I recall, you called us a bunch of dicks back when you "thought" you had it fixed.... Sumin' along the lines of "fuck you old men"... I'm cool.

Now it's blowin' fuses and you need help again?
2 words... fuck off.

Back