Leslie's Tracker Build

Racer
A lad in Wales I can forward his phone number and email address if you want to contact him.

He has his own Mandrell set up/Machine for bending and he does several different types.

He uses 304 stainless steel which should blue up nice once she gets some use.

Leslie

Last edited:
Dave,
Hope she turns out half as good as your little baby has,

I am a bit conservative when it comes to colours and I have chosen a blue in particular the Yamaha R1 Blue just hope she looks a million dollars.

Leslie

Whats wrong with you 2? Classic Yammies should be yellow with black and white checkers:wtf::thumbsup:
beer2.gif

snowfall.gif

Racer,
I used to love the yellow with speed blocks, but every custom builder applies that paint scheme to their yammie specials.

The red and black looks nice as well,,one problem with red and black for me(Soccer) I would sooner have my nuts chewed off by a pair of rabid Jack Russel's than do anything red & black.

Leslie

Racer,
I used to love the yellow with speed blocks, but every custom builder applies that paint scheme to their yammie specials. Really can't argue with that.

The red and black looks nice as well,,one problem with red and black for me(Soccer) I would sooner have my nuts chewed off by a pair of rabid Jack Russel's than do anything red & black.

Leslie

You really don't like red and black

Nice one Bitch,,,:))

Those colors are associated with our bitter soccer rivals from a neighboring city called Salford.

They are a dirty Fenian club supported by morons and glory hunting Twats , most of their so called fans live hundreds of miles away in the home counties and Ireland.

I know its bad for a bloke in his 50s to behave badly and show so much hatred to our near neighbors,, but I and several millions others hate the bastards with a passion I myself from birth.

You must have people like Man united fans in america,,you know the type "My truck is better than yours" My bike is faster than yours" I am a United fan and I am better than you Plebs" you might call them Dick Heads, but over hear we call them Wankers and shit houses

Leslie The Blue LOL

Last edited:
You must have people like Man united fans in america,,you know the type "My truck is better than yours" My bike is faster than yours" I am a United fan and I am better than you Plebs" you might call them Dick Heads, but over hear we call them Wankers and shit houses

Here in the SF Bay Area we call them the NY Giants!

Racer Pregrid

I bet Lads all over the world are just like us when it comes to our own particular team.. whether its football Rugby Cricket !!!!!!!

Lot of tribalism associated hear in the United Kingdom and sport is a way of showing your color's

Leslie The philosophical

JD,
Thanks for the compliment mate, i like to keep things clean and well engineered I cannot wait till it is complete and I can actually stretch her legs on the Queens highway.

Leslie

JD,
Thanks for the compliment mate, i like to keep things clean and well engineered I cannot wait till it is complete and I can actually stretch her legs on the Queens highway.

Leslie

A bit more bike and a bit less football will see it finished sooner ;)

Only joking mate, it's coming along really well :)

Essex,
I want to take my time as doing it right is the only way.

Hopefully I will have it on the road for Easter if not sooner.

Just the tank and seat unit now.

Already planning to buy a spare engine and look at getting it re-phased and maybe bored out to 750cc.

Don't know yet as a 650 is the smallest road bike I have had for 30+ years and my last bikes have 1 litre prilla Tuono s, so i will have a cabby round on her for a couple of months then make a decision.

As for the Football I am an exiled Mancunian and they say you can take the lad form Manchester but you cannot take Manchester city FC out of the Lad LOL

Leslie

Back