Leslie's Tracker Build

The bottom yoke is on the CNC

Attachments

• AJP manufacturing copy LESLIE'S FORK YOKES Layout1.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 235
  • AJP manufacturing copy LESLIE'S FORK YOKES ON YOKES .pdf
    63.7 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
I picked the Yokes up today, from the machine shop.

RADIAL%204.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dave,
like most of the blokes on this forum, my bike is my passion.

I don't drink or smoke, my only vies is football (soccer) so I spend a lot on her and I like my design/engineering to be clean and simple. I have very conservative tastes, as you can probably tell from my build.

We can insure for an agreed value over in the UK, as the insures have a large Niche market in the UK of one of specials mainly street fighters, with some lads bikes costing well in excess of $50.000.

Leslie

Racer,
I will take a photo of the complete bike when I have put everything back on her, including a change of rear shocks, I have sourced a set of Ohlin's of a XJR sp, so the redwing hammerheads are on eBay.

I have a more pressing issue, I think my CDi/TCI ignition box has failed, I friend in Wales (Ants) is sending me his to test against mine.

As soon as she is fully clothed I will post pictures.

Leslie

Lads,
I have put my flat tracker up for sale on eBay, I am starting a new project as I have gone as far as I can with her.

The auction for my flat tracker finishes at 1600 hrs (GMT). Monday.

If she does not reach £3000.00, she is being parted.

I will offer lads on the forum first as I am sick to the teeth of the eBay charges.

The engine & carbs (offer accepted)

The wheels as a pair Shouldered ali rims with stainless spokes and vgc tiyres (sensible offers)

Ohlin's rear shocks (sensible offers)

The ali box section swing arm with the stainless pivot and spindle bolts and wheel spacers (sensible offers)

The exhausts down pipes and the titanium cans with removable baffles (sensible offers)

The Frame 1977 UK with V5 the tank and seat (sensible offers)

The fast from the past rear sets r/hand kick start friendly also suit café racer (sensible offers)

The complete front end (except the wheel) forks callipers yokes handle bars.

Anything else please ask.

Leslie 07927 466 199 (UK Mobile)

Hi Leslie, I saw that on eBay and thought it was yours. Good luck in the sale. I just sold my Cafe Racer on there and got a good price. I'm doing the same as you - new build this winter, albeit still undecided what to build. Leaning toward a modern take on a hardtail bobber / board tracker style thing ?

Back