Leslie's Tracker Build

They look good. I think the just of it is standard length bare metal or chrome. Then 60mm longer and some 10mm wider to accept 160 tyre.

I think they are all box section steel, bare or chromed.

Has anyone ever ordered from that site?

Lads,
I have fitted the high capacity oil pump (Heiden Tuning).

Has anyone drilled the base of the oil delivery tube to aid the increased flow top of the engine.

If so what size have you drilled it out to.

PS Leslie's project has been put on hold for a bit due to the present financial situation but soon to start up again

Leslie

Lads,
I need some assistance, if you have been following my build you will know I am using a XS750 Petrol/Gas Tank.

I need a set of Fuel taps/Petcocks the original part numbers 2F3- 24500-00-00 and 2F3-24510-00-00. or if anyone knows of a replacement part.

I make the centre of the mounting bolt holes on the Tank 45mm

XS750Tank001.jpg
[/IMG]

Leslie

XS10.jpg
[/IMG]Lads,
nearly finished just the shakedowns a swing-arm petrol taps front ali engine mounts and a good fecking licking of a good wax (Any suggestions)

XS9.jpg
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

XS3.jpg
[/IMG]

XS4.jpg
[/IMG]

XS5-2.jpg
[/IMG]

XS6.jpg
[/IMG]

XS7.jpg
[/IMG]

XS8.jpg
[/IMG]

The weather is cats and dogs over here so when it brightens up and the current bun comes out some better photos to follow with tghe new swing arm etc !!!!!!!

Attachments

• XS1.jpg
    XS1.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 1
  • XS2.jpg
    XS2.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 1
sorry Lads but i have just chucked it together to let everyone know i have no given up. and what stage it is at.

I am going to level/straighten up the tank and seat unit headlight etc etc etc once it is in its final configuration with the ali delta box swing arm fitted.

leslie

Racer,
I know exactly what you mean , but I have put it together to let everyone on the forum know what stage I am in the build, the seat is a bit low at the back end and not in line with the tank and i am looking at straightening and leveling everything up, also i have been a quick blast around the block and the foot controls need fettling and setting up

I went for a large old style headlight as it reminds me of my Dads old BSA , and watching this great big headlight come up the drive at tea time as he came home from work.

Leslie

Back