Lesters Swing Arm bobber, Brat type build thread

Thanks shorty, over 300 viewings and finally somebody gave a shit.
What happend to this site?

Cheers
Lester

I was wondering the same thing myself... I know that I'm the new guy I was looking at all these other build threads and informational threads and was kind of sad when no one replied to anything that I posted including my build thread... but I can't complain there's still a wealth of information on this site. I just like to see some feedback on what people think about what I'm doing you know, it was always kind of a little motivation on other sites with build threads lol

I always liked the look of the Cole Foster tanks but they were outside my price range when I was at that point. But anyway she looks real good. Is it time to start another one yet???

Thanks guys... Even though I had to cry like a bitch to get some recognition for my build... LOL. No worries, the wife is really happy with it and thats what was most important to me. We ran out of Cash and wanted to get some riding done so there will be a few small improvments this comming winter. The speedo will be one of the and the sissy bar needs to be angled alittle more backwards. Had some charging troubles last week so I need to order an electronic charge relay deal. On a holiday at the moment so it will have to wait.

Thanks again guys
Lester

PS Will be getting around to my XS this winter...
As mentioned, going a different rout.

Nicely done Lester. Love the color scheme.

Your Bobber build is being featured in the BikeBuilds.net
directory here: Lester's Bobber build

We're currently displaying only a reduced-size photo (similar to what you'd find in Google Images). We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your build listing.

If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just send me a message with a link to
the build thread and we'll take care of the rest.

Al

Hello Al,
Thanks for asking, its an honor.
Feel free to use any pictures and info you like in this thread.
Best of luck with your site

Cheers
Lester

Back