full

think that's the nicest xs I've seen in a long time.

Hey AG---With a little practice someday you may turn into a good welder/fabricator.. lol tim

O my god this has to be the best bike I have ever seen on this forum, please no offence to any of the other builders on this site, I have seen many fantastic bikes. To me, an amateur, with some fair skills is unbelievable on all levels. I have no words to describe this masterpiece at this time, but have many thoughts. This is now on my bucket list of bike ownership. I need to obtain the skills to fabricate this machine or earn the monetary value of this bike and hope to purchase it if it were to come for sale.

AG650 keep up the awesome work (again holy shit just FN wow) thanks for sharing.
Scott

Yes Ag650 is a master builder and the bike has great lines. It would kill my back to ride any distance. Very good work and enjoy.

Just changed a few things around on my bratstyle xs... took a few more snaps this past weekend...

xs%2Bbratstyle3.jpg

Really nice build...I like how the curves are emphasized all the way through, from handlebars, exhaust, paint scheme and even the frame/seat carry the theme. Well done!

Ok i am really sorry if i did something wrong here,just thought that you
guys on this forum helped each other out.

Hopefully i will find the info somewhere else.

/Magnus

Ok,im sorry if i did something wrong .
Just thought that i could get some help.

/M.

hey just ignore skull ...he's a cranky barsteward at the best of times.:D

We are all enthusiasts here and I am sure that I speak for most guys in saying if we can help with something then our advice and info is free .:thumbsup:

hey just ignore skull ...he's a cranky barsteward at the best of times.:D

We are all enthusiasts here and I am sure that I speak for most guys in saying if we can help with something then our advice and info is free .:thumbsup:

Ok :) Thats what i thought.
Hopefully the wizard who created that fork posts som info !!

/Magnus.

Back