Hello from Norway, here is my wife and my xs. :)

full

@ stone county rambler, missed you at the rally this year. Maybe next year?
Good riding. . . . between rain storms.

@MachIII welcome to the site! That is all white sand at the beach right?

Hello from Norway, here is my wife and my xs. :)

full

welcome to the forum Machlll

Wow if ever there was a calendar cover picture that is it right there.
I truly don't know where to look first. The bike is terrific , the picture composition superb and you're Wife is very beautiful . What a combination

You're a lucky fella Mach:D

@ stone county rambler, missed you at the rally this year. Maybe next year?
Good riding. . . . between rain storms.

@MachIII welcome to the site! That is all white sand at the beach right?

Hehe, actually not. It's a pile of shell sand stored along the road, used to rise the ph value in the norwegian rivers that was destroyed by acid rain from England in the 70's/ 80's. :D

welcome to the forum Machlll

Wow if ever there was a calendar cover picture that is it right there.
I truly don't know where to look first. The bike is terrific , the picture composition superb and you're Wife is very beautiful . What a combination

You're a lucky fella Mach:D

Thank you very much @peanut, that was really great words! :)
Have been together with my wife for 30 years now, but the xs only for 8-months, so I'm still in a learning progress regarding the bike... :wink2:

Mandit looks sharp, 840cc with an early engine? Do spill some details!

MachIII; 30 years with your beautiful wife and you are still learning there also?

Almost finished. 840cc engine fired right up.

full

Mandit very nice indeed . That bike just has all the right angles and proportions wherever you look. Its like an Architectural piece :thumbsup: Lovely.

GGGary I've been a student of the fair sex for 60+ years and I know less now than when I started :confused::(

peanut;462675 GGGary I've been a student of the fair sex for 60+ years and I know less now than when I started :confused::([/QUOTE said:
I have learnt, whatever you do is wrong, even if the thing you do is right, it's wrong!!!:doh:

Why bother I ask you!!:banghead::banghead:

I have learnt, whatever you do is wrong, even if the thing you do is right, it's wrong!!!:doh:

Why bother I ask you!!:banghead::banghead:

I have a theory that they are really Aliens that came to Earth thousands of years ago to conquer us.

sometimes I wonder if it is something I said or done ......the rest of the time I wonder if its something I haven't said or done ....:wtf::confused:
But thank god for them anyway

I have a theory that they are really Aliens that came to Earth thousands of years ago to conquer us.

sometimes I wonder if it is something I said or done ......the rest of the time I wonder if its something I haven't said or done ....:wtf::confused:
But thank god for them anyway

I always say, Women, you can't live with them, but you can't shoot them either!:D

The tank is a 3.3 gallon paughco porkster/mustang style with a deep tunnel. I had no issue with those pods. I never heard the bike run before, I put rings and a cam chain in it, set the carb up as close as possible to what the carb guide on this site said and it started on the third kick. With minor adjustments it is running perfectly. I was more worried about the cheap slide in baffles in the ends of the exhaust, but no issue with those so far, but internally it is all stock.

Back