6293366417_02f26094b9_z.jpg

6293366113_d01a738e3e_z.jpg

Another "work in progress"...

Rich

Very clean looking bike & I bet it doesn't drop oil like mine. Or you and the bike 'd be in the dog house.

Two wheeled Mafia's sissy bar looks like an anti-tailgaiter device.:D

Very clean looking bike & I bet it doesn't drop oil like mine. Or you and the bike 'd be in the dog house.

Thanks.

Yeah, clean as a whistle. Freshly painted, no fluids and with new tires.

Kinda like a new bicycle under the Christmas tree. Haven't had it out side yet to get it dirty... :thumbsup:

Rich

Last edited:
Thanks.

Yeah, clean as a whistle. Freshly painted, no fluids and with new tires.

Kinda like a new bicycle under the Christmas tree. Haven't had it out side yet to get it dirty... :thumbsup:

Rich

Love the look of those exhausts, where did you get them from?

Love the look of those exhausts, where did you get them from?

Jay:

Thanks. I found them new on Ebay. I think I gave $50.00 (included shipping) and he threw in new baffles, new clamps and a can of ceramic VHT. I did the math and I think they cost me $10.00 total... :thumbsup:

I'm actually going to be lopping them off a bit since there's a kickup that interferes with the rear brake pedal. That's if I don't change my mind and do forward controls... :shrug:

Rich

bout done!

Need more pix! I'm considering the slash exhaust similar to yours, but a little longer and angled up, so I'd like to see a side view, if possible. And tell us more about your seat, too, please! Thanks! Looks good, by the way!

Last edited:
the seat is off of this old nordic track that i saw on the side of the road. It was just ment to be. it was the perfect length. just fabbed a bracket and presto!! new free seat! needs to be re-foamed though. not too comfortable. the slashed exhaust is just the stock exhaust. its loud as balls!!! gonna get rid of it and go with a gordon scott.

that guys stuff is sick, ive been eye ballin those gordon scott drag pipes. also thinking about switching the bars to mini z apes or straight drags. not sure yet.

Back