Mule nice looking bike, what are the wheels? they look a bit like honda comstar, but a bit wider.

The wheels are Performance Machine "Chicanes". Sorry, but there will be no Comstars on anything I build. Those guys, although interesting looking, are extremely heavy. :)

The tank is from an XR750 in aluminum.
picture.php

Well I'll throw the old girl into the ring.My 77'. She's had some work done but needs more. This was the picture I took in October as I had got the front end done and bled the front brake after a rebuild, new master cylinder and new seal kit with piston, braided ss line. Still a 10 footer but coming along.
IMG_0001-5.jpg

- very nice looking first generation coupe de ville

- like the XS2 as well...what happened to the chrome from the side-covers?

- very nice looking first generation coupe de ville

- like the XS2 as well...what happened to the chrome from the side-covers?
- my frends air ride -53 Convertible

- i dont now what happened to the chrome. I need to buy new.

Roy, use the post reply button(not the quik reply). In the additional options box click the manage attachments button.

This is the workhorse at the daily stop for feed.

Attachments

• 09-26-09_0023.jpg
    09-26-09_0023.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Here is my favorite one to ride, It is stock 650 jugs, ported head, 34mm vm's, stock cams, stock airbox, on a 75 chasis, with 78 xs850 leading axle forks, and red wing hammerhead 14.25 lenggth shocks. the gauges are stock 78 on xs850 mounts, head light and mounts are stock 850. fenders are 71 sl350 polished alluminum, front has 69 sl350 top brace. the exhaust is aftermarket down pipes with supertrapp cans. This bike rolls on avon distenza tires. This is not intended for serious off road riding it was designed for maintained dirt roads as well as street riding and does this very impressivly. I am currently rebuilding a 100% stock 75 b bike, a vintage road racer type 75b bike as a 750 with dunstal fairing, 36mm vm's, own tail section, scott gordon exhaust system. I also am working on a 78 special, hardtail bobber on fzr 1000 forks and wheels, on 180 rear tire, and 130 front, with harley 3,5 bob tanks and dash, tank shift foot clutch (hydrolic). And last xs project is a 81 stock class racebike.

Attachments

• xsl project 011.jpg
    xsl project 011.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 640
  • xsl project 012.jpg
    xsl project 012.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 760
  • xsl project 013.jpg
    xsl project 013.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 545
  • xsl project 014.jpg
    xsl project 014.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 500
Hello Roy, glad you found us, I know Gordon Scott sent you here, he said you might drop by. Glad you did.
There are allot of the old gang here, & I like the feeling I get from this site.
Travis is an allright dude. He won't put up with the bullshit that took over the other site.
Really glad to 'see' ya again,,,Gordo

Back