Just wanted to upload a better pic. This is what I've come up with over the last six months. Let me know what you guys think
ResizedImage_1324244164938.jpg

Picked this up cheap. Its about half torn down for a bobber project but it came with all the original parts. Just needs a seat, sidecovers and the bars have to go.

100_1248.jpg

Plan is to use it as a tug for my Velorex sidecar.

I'm in the process of building one for my friend Tommy.

I failed really hard at taking any pics when we first got it. Mostly because it was ugly as shit. But here's a few that I scrounged up.

I've found 32 pics so far so instead of posting them all here I'll just give you a
Link to the imgur album

MBz1Zh.jpg

If you want to keep up with the progress on this you can CHECK MY BLOG: GNARLYWRENCH

and search for posts tagged "xs650"

As she stands now. Both bikes are boxes of parts in the shed and the frames are hanging from the ceiling.
The 77 has been freshly powdercoated though and is getting ready to be put back together.

I'm in the process of building one for my friend Tommy.

I failed really hard at taking any pics when we first got it. Mostly because it was ugly as shit. But here's a few that I scrounged up.

I've found 32 pics so far so instead of posting them all here I'll just give you a
Link to the imgur album

If you want to keep up with the progress on this you can CHECK MY BLOG: GNARLYWRENCH

and search for posts tagged "xs650"

As she stands now. Both bikes are boxes of parts in the shed and the frames are hanging from the ceiling.
The 77 has been freshly powdercoated though and is getting ready to be put back together.

Good work! I just added you to my blogroll so I can keep up http://billysmotorcycles.blogspot.com/

^^ right back at ya.

inmotionphotog I'm also following your blog now.
Some great pictures you've got there. Care to share what's in your gear bag and maybe some of the setups from your bike's glamour shots?

inmotionphotog I'm also following your blog now.
Some great pictures you've got there. Care to share what's in your gear bag and maybe some of the setups from your bike's glamour shots?

G'day Charlie, I'm also following yours and Bill's blogs too. All this blog following is making me feel warm and fuzzy! :D

Thanks for the feedback on the shots. I actually used my back up gear which is more accessible for a relatively quick shot. The camera is a Nikon D80, with a Tokina 12-24mm lens (for the shots above). I also used three cheapy Chinese speed-lights with a cheapy Chinese remote kit.

The shots above were just in the regular old living room, however were deep-etched clumsily by myself in photoshop with a reflection and some vignetting added for effect. I gave it the Dues Ex Machina touch! :laugh:

Cheers

Steve

http://inmotionphotogxs650.blogspot.com/

Back