Little Slip's first custom build - from UK

I'm running a pretty average battery, no idea what size but smaller than stock. In hindsight it should have been a lot smaller but hey ho! I'll learn for the next build

Im running a 1.3A/h battery that was 25$ and a wee bit bigger than a cigarette pack..

Makes for easy mounting as I just made a shallow electronics tray that houses everything

Im running a 1.3A/h battery that was 25$ and a wee bit bigger than a cigarette pack..

Makes for easy mounting as I just made a shallow electronics tray that houses everything

Right ok thanks

Probably a good idea to think about what battery I'm running before building the battery box/ tray

Ha ha,
I've read somewhere of somebody else fitting one. Thing it was INXS.

Just means cutting off the shock linkage etc. unless....hmmm mono shock? Ha! Must resist

Swing arm just arrived will get pics up later
Initial thought are it should be ok. Same length but about 20-25mm wider all along inside dia so more room for tyre. Mount will need about 7mm off each.
No brackets for rear so easy clean up.
Fingers crossed

Just a little update to keep my hand in,

I'm just waiting for the swingarm to come back from machining and then that will be fitted.

Havent really got much money to spend on the project at the moment as its all going towards the Isle of Man

Just a little update, just sorted a deal out for this little lot. Forks, yokes and spindle. Should look sweet, no idea what work is needed. All searching has turned up pretty much sod all so should be interesting. Not running clip ons, I'm running rental fat bars.

null_zpsb38639a6.jpg

Cheers man,
I thought about R6 forks, but as this is a street tracker I wanted it to look more custom. And people would notice USD forks more over conventional.

Back