Look at this GUNK *Resting the Yamaha - Riding the Honda 750*

Guys, we're ignored--Woo-Hoo! We need more folks to get themselves ignored so our pet troll can post to himself while we carry on a fine conversation on his threads. Gotta love it!

I always wanted to be barred (kicked out for life) from a bar that I knew I would never want to come back to again. I tried real hard to accomplish this at a lot of places with no success. Guess I should have tried a better class of bars.

Scott

https://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034?th=1

This book and course will help. This is not a joke. This book has helped many people to understand relationships of all kinds. The best way to read it is to read a chapter two or three times before going to the next chapter.

Scott

I dont come to forums looking to "shoot the shit" with ppl because my life is boring. I mostly talk about bikes and maybe link my instagram to show my bikes.

I am not talking about anything other than bikes from now on, despite the fact that you adults continue to disbobey forum rules with your personal attacks.

Let me say it again, I will not respond to anything other than bike talk and tomorrow morning, after I think you have read this message, you will be blocked too. And trust, I DO NOT read ignored member messages.

I have flicked back my hair and put on my high heels so i can post some more

Kinda funny isn't it................... Cutting ones nose off to spite the face.

guess he will have to post half of the members names in his standard reply to an ignored poster........................."it seems and "ignored member" has commented again. I would advise you all to ignore the comment as well. This person continually stalks me and has nothing positive to add. I haven't even read the comment, but I know its Bla and bla and bla and bla, bla, bla, bla, "................................. I'm loving this.

Best thing about it is i would give him informative information and he's telling others to ignore it when he doesn't even know what i posted. ....................I think he is secretly reading those posts.

Welcome to the club, Scott!
I'm getting an image in my crystal ball of a guy who isn't "looking to 'shoot the shit' with ppl because [his] life is boring." Yes, the mist is clearing. I see a large mass, it looks like--yes, it is, an aging slacker--in a basement--at a computer. An older woman is on the stairs, waving something, a newspaper. The scene is getting very clear now, yes, it's his mother. She's screeching "You're 38 years old! Get out of that chair and get a job!"

Death of a salesman? Im suprised gggary hasnt posted his popcorn imoji. He usually gets a kick out of these threads. Mabey because hes a mod?

Yeay skull. I bet hes loging in a different pc, under a new name so he can follow and feed his own trolling

I forgot my lipstick..................done now so i can post again.........................

Deep Baritone vioce...............Now i can be a real man........................
Singing; I'm a lumberjack and i'm ok,
Then when i go out at night, i put on my high heals............. and then my tights................

Sorry guys, gotta get back and ................stay on script

Now where were we..........mmmmm.......something about grud

Ignor-rameses. When is travis going to put us in a corner?
We tried to help, but i guesse tough love is too tough. Even for a new yorker. Judging by the looks of his friends, im betting hipster.

I see a sorrier case than grizld and angus, I see a life that has always been this way and will always be this way if he doesn't get help. Always treated people this way, always been treated this way, to the point that he thinks it's normal. He could change that.

Damn, there I go, shootin' shit.

Scott

Lets talk bikes here.
My first bike was a stingray. It was red with yellow pinsripe and a glitter red banana seat. But it wasnt a two speed. Later model. It was tits.
My next bike was a chrome frame zepher with bear traps.tits as well.
Then a kuwahara in baby blue, laid back seat post. Cw handle bars, white rims. Then i got into skate boards....ooops ....derailed. Sorry yama77

Black 24" Schwinn, full chrome fenders, white pinstripes. I could barely touch the ground, but it was an easy peddler and it was fast. #2 was a 20" Western Flier from Western Auto, purple with flakes, comfy, larger front sprocket. Wish I still had the 20", 30 miles a day was easy on that bike. I got my Boy Scout 50 mile patch on that bike.

Scott

Last edited:
First off...................Those bowls are not off your XS650......................
Conclusion......................A literally of lies

Hi Skull,
no matter what carbs those bowls came off and how mistaken the OP is about their origin, they are definitely crudded up.
Perhaps you shouldn't be so hard on the guy, every circus needs a clown after all.
And I think you meant litany, eh?

Hi angus,
bicycles, eh? My first was a 26" wheel Hercules, the posh one with a Sturmey-Archer 3-speed hub.
It also transitioned into my first motorcycle when I swapped it's rear wheel for a 32cc Cyclemaster unit.
That worked OK until the bicycle's front fork snapped off at the crown as I was overtaking a double decker bus.

Well I see this site is the same shithole populated by the same turds. I'll see you again in another couple of years. Angus67, what happened to you? You were one of the normal people.
Yeah, I know Yamaha77 is wasting everybody's time here. As if your time here was valuable.

Bloody hell, what a shit fight over some issues with carbs..... or is this the culmination of other posts etc? Yamaha77, your mechanic is worth 2 ounces of goat shit, Fred and others are trying to give him a go at getting his bike going.
Personal attacks should, in my opinion, be kept to a PM, then you can piss each other off without downgrading the forum.
I am new, but I can see that maybe, just maybe, Yamaha77 has no idea about being a mechanic or mechanically minded...in saying that he's trying to have a go and ends up in some shitfight.
So, why not have a beer, cool down and keep to the point? I don't have thousands of posts here but I do try to help fellow enthusiasts...in the spirit of the forum and what we, as XS650 nuts are all about, so clear the air boys.....

This is the first thread on this entire forum i have done this to. And it is a accumulation of all his other posts. So back off michealo. New member, or old member doesnt matter. This is everybody's forum. Post whoring doesnt put anybody ahead of anybody else. Post whoring is for fan boys.

Back