Look at this GUNK *Resting the Yamaha - Riding the Honda 750*

I noticed a posting where "paul tried the high road, and got slapped,". Thought I was just abiding by the forum rules. I didn't get slapped but instead saw some nice 73 Honda CBs. The 500 reminded me of CHiPs. Yes I did used to watch CHiPs and lust over those 750s ridden by Jon Baker and Ponch. I also watched Bay Watch, who didn't?

My spelling is going to sh......!

- - - just maybe, Yamaha77 has no idea about being a mechanic or mechanically minded...in saying that he's trying to have a go and ends up in some shitfight.
So, why not have a beer, cool down and keep to the point? I don't have thousands of posts here but I do try to help fellow enthusiasts...in the spirit of the forum and what we, as XS650 nuts are all about, so clear the air boys.....

Hi Mick,
or just maybe the guy is a total prat? And of course you are right "Manners maketh man" eh? But I do so love a good ruckus.

Yes, it gets to be a bit of a pissing contest, but if you don't call out the posers & trolls like 77, they breed and ruin the place for everyone.

Youre on ignore as well. To me a troll is someone like you - a person who indulges personal attacks and feels his 2 cents is 200 cents, which still isnt enough of a contribution to ANYTHING in my book. You are not sticking to the forum rules, which is NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Im here to talk about bikes.

Find something interesting to do with yourself which DOESNT involve my name in your mouth..

Last edited:
Youre on ignore as well. To me a troll is someone like you - a person who indulges personal attacks and feels his 2 cents is 200 cents, which still isnt enough of a contribution to ANYTHING in my book. You are not sticking to the forum rules, which is NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Im here to talk about bikes.

Find something interesting to do with yourself which DOESNT involve my name in your mouth..

Figured I'd better quote this before you edit it away like you've done with all the other offensive posts you had in this thread. But I see you've already edited it before I saw it so I wonder just what you eliminated. Many reading this thread for the 1st time may wonder what it's all about. They can't see anymore how you got mad, lost your temper, and started swearing at other members. One of your posts used the "F" word more times than I do probably in a whole week, lol. But that one is gone now so nobody can see the meltdown you had.

before this gets banned, I would like to join your list of terrible people. You are a very annoying person. I suggest you read your threads as an outsider. people don't care about your instagram account

How about the deleting this whole thread?
Not just "clean" it up like his first one was.
It has no value. The carbs he posted were not even Yamaha carbs.
For all you rabble rousers be aware he is probably reporting your harassment to the proper authority. :laughing:

Weekendrider, I am happy to see this entire thread deleted.

Mrtwowheel, thanks for that link. I always thought they were CB750s so I have been wrong for most of my life, not the first time either. I just hope nobody is going to tell me those were not girls on Baywatch!

I'm off to watch X-Files, episode about tobacco beetles killing people.

This is the first thread on this entire forum i have done this to. And it is a accumulation of all his other posts. So back off michealo. New member, or old member doesnt matter. This is everybody's forum. Post whoring doesnt put anybody ahead of anybody else. Post whoring is for fan boys.

Thanks for that angus67, I do tend to respect older members of the forum as to their time and effort they put in and the quality of their responses. If this is the first thread on this entire forum you've done this to, telling me to back off.....well what can I say? I like your threads, posts, contributions to the forum, just feel a little dejected that it's me getting a broadside from yourself.....I'll shut up now.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Post+Whore&defid=775146

Last edited:
Yamaha77 I really don't wanna talk about your honder. I want to talk about mememe.
I was needing to move some of my kids the other night and get them off a road pasture. I had some feed in the car and I'm not real particular with this car so as I eased through a low water crossing I heard some extra scraping. More than usual. Today I had a look see and damn if the rear passenger floor board isn't about to comealoose. I could have re-lined with sheet metal but this isn't a car I'm gonna restore. I know I know I should use only brand new parts and have a mechanic do the work but hey itsa beater, no a/c and 210,000 miles if I can get 300 K out of it I'm good. So I put a 90,000 mile repair on it. Gar un tee included.
View attachment 89984

Im so sorry. My humor is a bit more...current. Thanks though

C'mon guys this is FUN, LOL The pot hasn't been stirred this much since our good buddy Solo Racer AKA Mr. Finger, picked up his ball and went home.
Ya'll CAN ignore Yamaha77, which I strongly suggest if you are easily riled, :wink2:

A sensible approach to a very small problem gggGary. At least move it to the lounge where fun things are though. It has no "garage" value.

Back