Looking for 13.5" / 14" progressive shocks

Cougar

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I'm looking to find some 13.5" progressive suspension rear shocks. I would like to buy a set from 650Central. Although with the CDN/USD exchange rate makes the cost out of realm of sanity. Has one sourced a set in Canada? Failing that does anyone have a picture of their bike with 14" shocks on the rear?
Thanks guys!

here's my heap with 350mm hagons - just shy of 14"

76BF3DEB-E1BE-41A7-A71B-8FD838905337_zps3rkj8ml8.jpg

looks weird to me with the skinny 4.10x18 tire - I'm hopefully gonna get something in the 5"+ range soon.

That's perfect. Thanks very much Brassneck. I can really see the stance. I appreciate it. How do you find the ride?
Now to find a pair in Canada. The main supplier here only shows them in 13" or 14"

Thanks Cougar. I love the stance and makes the bike way more flickable.

I got mine from 650central (I also had MMM add the top covers to retain the "stock" look).

Another benefit, is that it also makes getting the bike on the center stand a piece of cake. Not that it is really all that hard, but I can just put the stand down and it will roll back onto it with a feather light pullback on the bars.

Good luck finding them in CA... Coincidentally, I am in Vancouver, BC as we speak...had I known, You could have bought them/shipped to me and I could have probably brought them up for you. Alternatively, you could get a PO box in Blaine, WA and just pick them up when you're down that way.

Back