May I introduce myself and hi from Germany!

Guten Tag Martin;

Welcome to the site. You have a great looking bike. Yes, as others have said, be sure to post pictures of both of your bikes. We love pictures!

I visited southern Germany just last June, and enjoyed it very much. I spent a few days in Munchen, and of course I had to go to the Hofbrauhaus, to enjoy your fine beer and bratwurst.

I travelled through the alps, and went to the Kehisteinhaus, Zugspitze and the Grossglockner in Austria. Beautiful country:thumbsup:

Martin, Guten Tag, Ich bin krank in mein kopf mit der Yamaha XS 650. Welcome aboard. Be prepared to spend the geld at Omar's. My other Motrrad is a K1100 LT. Ich liebe mein BMW

I liked your bike's picture in #4. How's your build comming along?
I spent some time around the Hundsruck in the mid '80s. Hahn AB was home. R-100RS was the ride. I've been back 25 yrs and I still miss the country and the bike. Though a XS 650 might be able to make the hairpin curves and switchbacks better than beemers. But then they might be a bit slow on the Autobahn.....but on "B" roads, MMMMMMMMMMMM

Hi,

my name is Martin and I ride motorcycles since the age of 18.
I live in the southern part of Germany, near Stuttgart.

Last year I fell in love with a 447. Almost original, runs very good, great motorcycle!

After a lot of reading I found out that the XS is a perfect basic to make a street Tracker.
Wife forgive me, I bought a used frame and start to collect all the info and parts i need to make it look great.

But I am at the very beginning and sure you will read from me in future.
So please excuse my (i hope not so bad) english and I look forward to exchange info´s with you guys.

regards,
Martin

Wilkommen meine fruende. Das Engles ist gut ast meine Deutsch.

Back