Mike's New Product Search Feature

MikesXS

XS650 Member
Reaction score
We have added a New Product Search Feature to our website. It's located in the upper right hand corner of webpage. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Travis, the search is based on relevance. We will be expanding the search feature to be able to refine your search as we go along. We could use members help by letting us know what other details to include in descriptions. For example, the word "tach" will bring up tachometers. Please email suggestions to customerservice@mikesxs.net. Thanks everyone for your support.

We have added a New Product Search Feature to our website. It's located in the upper right hand corner of webpage. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
LOVE the new product search!

I have a suggestion that could improve the site further: Make products sortable by model (i.e. "Standard," "Special") or year (i.e. "1974-79," "1980-84").

I mention this because although part compatibility is often/usually mentioned in the description of the product, when I am browsing there is literally a long page of incompatible parts when I just want to see parts that will fit my bike. I think it would be awesome if I could just select, for example, "1980 Special" and see ONLY all the parts that will fit this particular model. It would make the shopping experience that much more convenient and also reduce risk of the customer accidentally ordering the wrong version of a part :D

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I have a suggestion that could improve the site further: Make products sortable by model (i.e. "Standard," "Special") or year (i.e. "1974-79," "1980-84").

I mention this because although part compatibility is often/usually mentioned in the description of the product, when I am browsing there is literally a long page of incompatible parts when I just want to see parts that will fit my bike. I think it would be awesome if I could just select, for example, "1980 Special" and see ONLY all the parts that will fit this particular model. It would make the shopping experience that much more convenient and also reduce risk of the customer accidentally ordering the wrong version of a part :D

This is a great idea I have a set of rings and a timing chain sitting on the bench due to me not paying attention :doh:

Handy Dandy new feature....used it for the first time this morning. Can speed up the process and/or having to find the right category in order to locate product. Best, Blue

Great idea. I will pass it on to our tech guy. Thanks

Would adding a phone # where we can call you be asking too much?

Trying to ask questions through email takes a bit too long.

BTW, I'm the guy who emailed you about making rear disc brake spoke hubs. I talked to my friend who has the machine shop around the corner. He has the time and machines available to take on that project. He said an order of 15 units minimum would be needed to bring the price to a reasonable level.

Well Highside,i guess asking for a phone# from them is "TOO MUCH"". Mike's XS/ crickets chirping. If you do a search you will find that their # has been posted on this site.

Back