Mike's XS Commando Exhaust order screw up

Mike's never could fix the problem they gave me a refund and I ordered some stainless XS performance headpipes ,Commando muffles and H.P.Coil it runs great now . One of the mufflers had a ding in it and the pipes are not level one is lower than the other. I also installed some dual sport handlebars they work great.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 197
For a centerstand "stop", try a short piece of heater hose slid on the tang. The muffler doesn't get hot enough to melt it and it will stop the stand from dinging it .....

BracedStand.jpg

TangRubber.jpg

Did you happen to take a picture with the mufflers off?

That system looks great, I'd just like a stainless exhaust without mufflers.

hi, I have another question about those pipes: (can't quite tell from the pics) - do they hang down below frame rails at all? or are the bottom edges of the pipes about flush with bottom of frame? thx! Great looking bike btw. :)

hi, I have another question about those pipes: (can't quite tell from the pics) - do they hang down below frame rails at all? or are the bottom edges of the pipes about flush with bottom of frame? thx! Great looking bike btw. :)
Yes not much but about 1'' on the left side 1/2 ''on the right the pipes are not even or level.....

Back