Mikuni VM slide carbs for xs650

And what have you contribute to in the xs650 community? When it comes to the carbs whether it be stock or aftermarket,suspension set-ups or the Xs in general, Griz has the knowledge and IMO the man to go to. When you have a member who openly admits that he's to damn lazy to to do his own research cuz time is short:wtf: is the world coming to a end that he needs a ride out,is he about to have stroke,no his anti cap is his is laziness. This forum is easily formatted for everyone who want's to research the archives for problems or of interest.

here we go again. did you miss that part about if it pisses you off so much to have to lower yourself to respond to a geezer like me, then click ignore and move on...Those who wish to be involved could then be free to carry on civil, consensual banter on my thread... It is hard to do with WHINERS such as yourself keep butting in...Don't you have a life?

here we go again. did you miss that part about if it pisses you off so much to have to lower yourself to respond to a geezer like me, then click ignore and move on...Those who wish to be involved could then be free to carry on civil, consensual banter on my thread... It is hard to do with WHINERS such as yourself keep butting in...Don't you have a life?

:laugh: I hope you expanded your knowledge by someone else doing your research and it's you that has acted like little child or as that slipped your brain to:banghead:

and so it goes, another member added to my ignore list...Why do people feel it necessary to hijack my thread?

I hear ya Mr Yeats. I don't care how many times it is asked and answered. Makes no difference. You are addressing the group and not asking any one person for their advise or knowledge. If Grizld1 doesn't want to waste his valuable time or has his head so far up his behind that he does not want to help or respond in a courteous and polite way, then he should shut the Hell up, keep his mouth closed and his keys silent. I could care less if he wrote the book on carb mods or if his last name is Mikuni. No one has the right to talk like that regardless of his age of years of experience. Grizzled, Im 63 and not helpless. The purpose of the forum is communication and education. Clearly you do not have the maturity or CLASS necessary to fulfill either of the forum purposes.

I hear ya Mr Yeats. I don't care how many times it is asked and answered. Makes no difference. You are addressdon't. the group and not asking any one person for their advise or knowledge. If Grizld1 doesn't want to waste his valuable time or has his head so far up his behind that he does not want to help or respond in a courteous and polite way, then he should shut the Hell up, keep his mouth closed and his keys silent. I could care less if he wrote the book on carb mods or if his last name is Mikuni. No one has the right to talk like that regardless of his age of years of experience. Grizzled, Im 63 and not helpless. The purpose of the forum is communication and education. Clearly you do not have the maturity or CLASS necessary to fulfill either of the forum purposes.

IMO even tho there is a small yet with potential market for manufactures to join the XS community this thread is an example of why they don't.

Unfortunately those who continue to drive the market keep tapping the glass rather than grow it. Their loss. I work in a SMALLER market and I have been overwhelmed, unlisted phone, webpage etc and currently have a 18 month wait list. I seriously doubt any vendor you see on here even does it as their fulltime income.

Difference? We don't "tap the glass" work together and grown the market together.

Posted via Mobile

I am going to say good luck to all of you. I dropped back here to maybe help, get so info out pick up something I may have missed over the years.sell a part or two. But I don't even know the hell most of you are talking about. I just can't follow along.
If you need parts or info or service email me at gary@hoosraicing.com Good luck guys!

IMO even tho there is a small yet with potential market for manufactures to join the XS community this thread is an example of why they don't.

Unfortunately those who continue to drive the market keep tapping the glass rather than grow it. Their loss. I work in a SMALLER market and I have been overwhelmed, unlisted phone, webpage etc and currently have a 18 month wait list. I seriously doubt any vendor you see on here even does it as their fulltime income.

Difference? We don't "tap the glass" work together and grown the market together.

Posted via Mobile

This is something I can agree with you on.... I too run a business (CNC Manufacturing) with a 6+ month wait and have limited time to peruse the forums to get answers to questions, after reading this thread it reminds me of why I don't post a lot. BUT! There are a few good vendors here that do shine above the rest, those are the ones I send my money to for parts. Counter Balance Cycles (Weston) is top notch. Hopefully soon I'll be able to send my engine to Hoos to have complete overhaul so I can finish this project.

StFu

Let's reread this to begin with, he asked if anyone has? That clearly indicates he wasn't aware. That's no foul on him. He was genuinely curious, he didn't deserve smart ass responses. You can say what you want, my father is 64, I'm walking him through using the web all the time. A simple post of yes and a link would have been best.

On the other side of things, this whole trying to justify yourself online is pointless. You mentioned face to face which this will never be. I provided the link, use it. You're adults gentleman, don't think we need to go over the golden rule again.

Well said figure 8.

Google can be used to search the forums

Put this as your search term in Google:

site:www.xs650.com/forum <words/terms you are looking for>

Soooo......

site:www.xs650.com/forum mikuni

...gives 2,500 results but the answer to the initial question should be on the first page of results which is about 10 different items.

(The forum puts these in as links. Don't click the links. Cut and paste the entire term)

No one wins pissing matches.

Back