Moabiker's Tall Tales

Brr...18f...dogs dragging me outside from deep sleep...some days i think about way to enclose bike...motorcycle/car(suzuki sami) have to do for now...still 68 cub start first kick and help me complete important dog duties...

...warmed up nice for slow riders...
IMG_20181218_094920.jpg
IMG_20181218_095828.jpg

IMG_20181218_094935.jpg

...really need samurai motor so i can trailer trials bike to better riding area...
...putt putt yellow bike and 4tricks good for sight seeing but trials bike great workout and challenging...
...i wanna ride trials not trail so bad...

Last edited:
...was fun trail ride...
IMG_20181219_122100.jpg
IMG_20181219_122045.jpg

...not crowded today... saw one group of 4 mountain bikers...almost 50f out...
...Amasa Back and Cliffhanger trails today...

Last edited:
...found this instructional video and am sharing important idea to you guys on old bikes ..put your helmets on too!!
...now it is time to go riding...no excuses...

Last edited:
Any interesting fossils in that old sea bed?
...dino bones and footprints....also petroglyphs and pictographs...some stuff that thousands of year old is new...some that is millions of years then just starting to get old...other stuff hundreds of millions of years ago scientists say...and until not too long ago it was very rugged wild west history here...

And Merry Christmas back to you!
On a secular note, did you figure out a mount for the end of those side pipes on the XS, or are they light enough to hang on reliably with just the exhaust clamps?

Back