Moabiker's Tall Tales

And Merry Christmas back to you!
On a secular note, did you figure out a mount for the end of those side pipes on the XS, or are they light enough to hang on reliably with just the exhaust clamps?
...owner just make it back to moab and see his bikes first time live...
...welding supports on pipes and rear ends on bikes first up on stuff that will be done...
...may be a week or so till do that but no way reliable if only support at head...
...think he loves sounds of his bikes though...he seemed pretty happy...

...hiked up this little mound with pooch yesterday...
IMG_20181225_085617.jpg

... up here it seems high..
IMG_20181225_085946.jpg

..looking down...
IMG_20181225_090630.jpg

..looking up...
IMG_20181225_085204.jpg

....got the heart rate up too....and dog says come on man, you too slow...lets go over there...

Last edited:
...here is pic of mound i hiked up yesterday from ride today...
IMG_20181226_075454.jpg

...that mound lower right about 300 ft tall...

Last edited:
Started rereading 'Desert Solitaire' this morning and check in here and see your photos. What a coincidence. Beautiful country you have there. Must get out there while I'm still able. Closest I've been is The Hill Country and haven't been there enough!

Started rereading 'Desert Solitaire' this morning and check in here and see your photos. What a coincidence. Beautiful country you have there. Must get out there while I'm still able. Closest I've been is The Hill Country and haven't been there enough!
...kewl book worth reading...

Last edited:
When i die...peeps gonna sing this song and put in a verse about people who LIVED and LIVED...

Last edited:
Back