Moabiker's Tall Tales

...well...maybe work on this...needs to get done...
IMG_20190113_112616.jpg

And finally last, but not least, the XS650 soooooon on chop and weld ...
IMG_20190113_112706.jpg

...arrr...Suzuki tank behind 650..got those parts now too...and quad repair parts coming in...and samurai motor soon on its way...

Last edited:
...past is history...
...still time to get out today and ride more...
...and put these bikes away because welder bud welder to couch with his wife watching tv...

Last edited:
But pics now not out in boonies because camera (err...cheap tablet camera just like my old one) not mine. Time to finish bikes anyhow...it is winter... so you guys see my builds and not rides till government back to normal, and I get another camera (maybe even one with some quality)

Last edited:
This guy has program "wheels for life" where he gets bikes for poor all over the world to try and help them

Wheels4life.org
...Bikes change LIVES...

Last edited:
Ok guys...I know this motorcycle forum...but hans made some very entertaining bicycle videos years ago...
...he still making kewl as hell videos...I let you search if interested...

Last edited:
Anybody else gonna at least get outdoor activity in today? The countdown starts down for tom!!!
...well...since I old, maybe I can't do this...but I go try and get my best young imitation out today anyhow!!!

Last edited:
Nope, in a box 11hrs today . Keep posting ! :bike:
and you keep working and send me some of your extra money?
...bike owner coming by today...hope welder bud (landlord) ready to cut and weld bikes today...
...gov shutdown making broke dude broker...but ride dude rider more so not complaining..

Last edited:
Anybody else gonna at least get outdoor activity in today? - - -

Not me, Pal.
It's minus 20ºC in 'toontown today and the windchill factor brings it down to the equivalent of minus 35ºC.
However, you are welcome to bring your fatbike and play sillybuggers on our street.
I will watch you through my living room window and call 911 on your behalf should you collapse from hypothermia.

I used to work for Canadian company...Hyd-Mech Saws out of Woodstock...so I been up there... ...maybe for usa lightweights it cold but you tough guys in canada...I wanna see some pics today eh...

Last edited:
...let me see your driver's license...let me see insurance on this bike...do you know I could put you in jail and impound your bike...

....not run on, but run from ....I shoulda ran for it...cop was ranting...really?...this little bike going on side of road 2 miles to get to/from slickrox...I done this for over 15 years...it's against my better judgement but I am not writing you a ticket... outlaw biker gets a break...thank you so very much...I was so very bad sorry...
and now my landlord wife mad at me for taking her gaming tablet off road(she just quit smoking cigarettes 2 days ago I may be dead by end of day)...having really rough day today....

Last edited:
Back