Motorcycle dropped twice

I pulled up in fron ot the post office, calmly removed my helmet and gloves, then stepped off the bike letting it crash to the ground.

Tell your roomate not to EVER touch your bike again and forget about it. If he does, then get loud and punchy.

I pulled up in fron ot the post office, calmly removed my helmet and gloves, then stepped off the bike letting it crash to the ground.

Tell your roomate not to EVER touch your bike again and forget about it. If he does, then get loud and punchy.
i did that exact same thing at work, infront of everyone. They call me the 'chopper dropper'

Riding with friends in northern california late in the season, going to alice's restaraunt.

In the middle of nowhere, we came upon a huge pumpkin festival, there were literally hundreds of people standing around.

We're riding tandem, so I stop my bike because traffic has come to a standstill, put my foot down and it lands in wet leaves and my foot slides away from me, and the bike goes down slowly as my leg slides out, in full view of about 500 people.

I try to hold the bike up, to no avail and end up toppling over with it, fall over the bike and tumble/slide down into the ditch full of leaves next to me.

Put his car up on jackstands...gently though and leave the jack at your girlfriends house for a week.

Better yet, put it on jack-stands with the tires about 1/4 of an inch off the ground. I once did that to a friend at his wedding. He almost blew the engine trying to get it to move.

Another time I looked behind me on the bay bridge coming out of SF going to berkeley, and when I turned around the dude in front had slammed on his brakes.

I grabbed the front brake, and was almost up on my front wheel but smacked into his bumper anyhow, which tossed me up onto the handlebars and racked my nuts.

So here I am laying over the handlebars with my nuts aching trying lamely to scramble down off the bars and the bike is held up by just the contact with the bumper.

The bike slowly falls over with me on top of it and I go crash, falling onto the ground with the bike laying on my leg in a way that was pinning me down.

Bunch of people hop out of cars, people are going "DONT TOUCH HIS HELMET!" and whatnot and i keep asking them politely to please pick the fucking bike up so I can get my leg out.

Finally someone does, and I get up and brush off and get back on my bike, thank the dude who picked it up, and assure everyone I am ok.

Everyone gets back into their cars, and I'm sitting there waiting for traffic to move. I notice my left mirror is jacked up and go to adjust it, and it snaps off at the base nut.

I'm standing there annoyed with the mirror in hand, and I turn and chuck it off the bay bridge, with every eye in every car on me.

glanced back to see if there were cars coming at speed in the lane to my left, mirrors aren't enough for that. My lane was slowing but had been slowing for a while.

Back