Movember Thread

Rlauchard

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope that this isn't bad form, but I wanted to post a message out here and keep it updated with progress through out the month.

1. Movember is a project that promotes men's health, specifically funding research and such to support prostate and testicular cancer.
2. One of my good friends (who was a cast member on the original Temptation Island) leads a group that last year raised enough cash to be in the top .05% in the country.
3. This year, our goal is massive...$100K.
4. We have been working on a music video with some great cameos (can you say Ron Jeremy) that I'll post out here when it's available.
5. I am growing a moustache for the entire month...which is completely embarrassing...I'm on the latter side of 35 and my moustache looks worse than a 15 year old (see pic). This is FOUR days growth....**sigh**.

My personal goal here is raise $1500. You don't have to donate (of course), but I wanted to ask the community for assistance past the XS650. To donate, my 'MoSpace page is set up to handle donations and attribute them to me. If I don't hit $1500, I pay out of pocket....that's fine, I committed to this and believe in it a lot!

To donate, go here: https://www.movember.com/us/donate/payment/member_id/6760797.

Again, if you find this bad form, I COMPLETELY apologize...if not and if you can spare anything, please do...thanks so much! Again...I'll update this thread with the video so you can see the work.

Great week/month to all!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 86
As promised....the "Hot TomAli's" world premier music video!

If nothing else, please view and pass along to anyone you know. These guys worked really hard to get this running.

Thanks again!

Back